EBAY P64 holster...

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
fjblackesq

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by fjblackesq »

Just ordered another as a Xmas gift for my son. He saw mine and said "Wow, why didn't you get one for me"!!! Best $23.00 value for a gift thi9s year... l
b52stan

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by b52stan »

Just ordered another as a Xmas gift for my son. He saw mine and said "Wow, why didn't you get one for me"!!! Best $23.00 value for a gift thi9s year... l
How about a link for the Ebay site? Can't seem to find it now.
Thanks.
Last edited by b52stan on December 6th, 2005, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fjblackesq

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by fjblackesq »

b52stan: go to ebay.com -- in the search box insert the item number : 7202857926 == should come up, I just was there and he showed four (4) left. He goes for $15,00 + $8.00 s/h for total of us$23.00 fastest way to pay and start delvery is to use "PAYPAL" if you have it. otherwise swend Moneyh Order and send him a message to reserve and MO is coming. It is shipped fronm Poland and takes 10 days to 2 weeks after he is paid. I have one here and one on order. In my opinion it is a great adjunct to the P 64 and at a bargain price compared to those MAK holsters. Mine are aqbsolutely brand new. I just put a rubdown w/ saddle soap to loosen it up a bit. Get one, you"ll like it!!!!!! Add to collecxtors value without a doubt
mikethewreck

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by mikethewreck »

Still there as of tonight.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Polish-Army-P-64-Ma ... dZViewItem

(May have to copy and paste into browser.)
cruiser

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by cruiser »

Just received my eBay holster today. And he either ran out of magazines and cleaning tools or got greedy? A very nice new holster but that is all I got!
xelloss

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by xelloss »

I've got one of the P-64 holsters coming and a TT Tokarev holster for my Polish TT... This guy's got some nice stuff for sale...
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by abwehr »

Yesterday evening, I was able to look on e-bay for the holsters and I noticed that the magazine and tool is no longer offered with the holster. Also, I thought he may be selling them seperatly, but did not see any offered so he may have run out. The guy does have some good stuff and shipping is fast considering it came from Poland.
fjblackesq

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by fjblackesq »

you snoonze, you loose, as my grandson tells me.... I got one set (w/ mag & Tool) but second order ( as a gift) I got just the holster
sandollor

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by sandollor »

Just bought one off Ebay, damn I love this sight. You've all helped a great deal. Thanks!
pezzonovante

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by pezzonovante »

When I bought the holster, I wondered why the two different colors. Usually, the Government will differentiate with different color holster wheather they are Army, Police, etc. Poland may have done this with the P-64 holster?????

Yea, the first thing I thought about was etching the same S/N on the new magazine, but decided that would not be ethical if I ever sold it, so it will stay blank.
Well, as bartos061 already said, it used to be black for Police, Air Force and Navy, brown for Land Forces and white for Traffic Police and Military Police, but since 1995 all brown accoutrements are withdrawn, and now it's black for everybody. The Tomaszów Mazowiecki maker of the holsters gone bankrupt in 1996, another company called Tomskor 2 taken over and making both the black all-leather flap closed military style holsters for P-64 and P-83, as well as plastic and cordura Police holsters. The flap-closed holster are snobbed upon by the Police, and only the hillbilly cops are still wearing these, mostly because they either 1. do not have a clout to make the supplies supply them anything better, or 2. are not willing to spend any of their dismally small pay for anything better.
Interesting thing about suspending the holster: as the post-1990 uniform reform cancelled the pistol belt from dress uniform, prior to Y2K the poor duty policemen and Border Patrolmen have to carry their pistols in flap-closed holsters banging away on their knees, hanging from under the tunic, on black leather suspenders threaded on the pants belt. Now they mostly were issued with the plastic-and-cordura press fit hip holster - and now the sailors are again the only suckers to keep their holsters in hand while trotting in order not to get entangled in his own pistol. Fortunately for them, they only wear that go*damned instrument of torture while on ODD (Officer Of the Day) duty, or once in several weeks or months, depending on the garrison size.

Serial numbers: the magazines were electro-pencilled with gun S/N when first issued. The pistols left factory in sets of 1 pistol + 2 magazines, numbered to the gun. The replacement magazines could - or could not - be marked accordingly. Some of the replacement magazines had repaired (recycled) magazine bodies, carrying s/n differing from the pistol - this was especially true with the service issued pistols. Most of the unissued ones should still retain their matching magazines. It may be that the Ohio acquired a quantity of replacement magazines from the stores - without numbers on them, or else - they could even be new, unissued despite the s/n on the side, if they were just numbered to the gun that was never drawn from the crate, let alone being drawn in anger. The proper set was just two mags per gun - if they're numbered you sure as hell would get a number salad if you buy say 6 of them, enough for three pistols.
Last edited by pezzonovante on January 4th, 2006, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fjblackesq

EBAY P64 holster...

Post by fjblackesq »

We are fortunate to have the partication of the guys from Poland... I have never seen such an aqdvantage on any other forum/board. Many thanks for your interest and participation!!!! fjblackesq ( aka:franek Czernikiowski)