New way to carry

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
ozarker

New way to carry

Post by ozarker »

In the past I have cruised so many Forums trying to find info on our P-64. I don't remember where this one came from but it works.

On one post -- The writer had gone to Wally World and found a Jean Jacket due to its construction had two inside pockets for CCW or whatever. So I looked. They have the Wrangler or the Levi. I bought the Levi as it seem to be heavier material. I carried my P-64 for the first time yesterday wearing this jacket. The outline, weight of the weapon was slightly noticeable. My wife had just finished a 12 pack of Slim Fast so I cut and tailored a side to fit into this pocket. The outline is not noticeable now and if you button the bottom button or two the jacket hangs properly.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

New way to carry

Post by dfunk »

You mean you used part of the 12 pack carton to slide into the inside pocket so from the outside it appeared flat?
ozarker

New way to carry

Post by ozarker »

Yes.. Works fine. Without buttoning the jacket it tends to hang on that side. I found if I buttoned the bottom 1 or 2 buttons everything looked ok... You can also put your hands into the outside pockets. That covers thing even more. My P91DC or the B92 would be to heavy,but our little P-64 it works beautiful.

We went out for breakfast and my wife finally noticed I didn't have my pack, but did not put it together until she ask if she could put on my jacket as she was a little cold and I replied to the negative. ;)
fjblackesq

New way to carry

Post by fjblackesq »

good to know that "slimfast" is good for something!!!!!! LOL...