P-64 Holster

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 Holster

Post by abwehr »

Does anyone have information of the original holster that was issued with the P-64? I would love to have one of these to go with the pistol. If Poland got rid of the pistols, looks like they would have sold off the holsters too.
raypol

P-64 Holster

Post by raypol »

Southern Ohio Guns,Aim Surplus and Military Gun Supply all sell the P64 and may sell the holster separately. I have seen them on ebay too. Try searching on P64 or Makarov. It looks like the Makarov holster but smaller. The cleaning rod is different. One other place that might have it is Cheaper Than Dirt. They sell lots of surplus holsters.
b52stan

P-64 Holster

Post by b52stan »

This guy has 5 black and 5 brown with mag and cleaning rod on Ebay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Polish-Army-P-64-Ma ... dZViewItem
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 Holster

Post by abwehr »

b52stan,

Thanks for the link to e-bay; I just bought one of the Black ones! When I get a copy of the manual, the outfit will be complete! Thanks Again!!!!
b52stan

P-64 Holster

Post by b52stan »

Does anyone have information of the original holster that was issued with the P-64? I would love to have one of these to go with the pistol. If Poland got rid of the pistols, looks like they would have sold off the holsters too.
b52stan

P-64 Holster

Post by b52stan »

Pls see My Holster msg above with ebay link. Haven't seen them on SOG, AIM, etc.
$25 buy now plus shipping, but you do get a mag and cleaning rod with the new holster.
stan
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 Holster

Post by abwehr »

I looked again at the e-bay page and there were 3 black ones left about 1 hour ago! Actually, the price is not too bad for the outfit. A magazine probably sells for approx. $15-18, don't know what the cleaning rod sells for, but if the holster was $15, magazine at $15, and guess the clean. rod at $5, that would be $35, and the e-bay price is $25 for the outfit in NEW condition.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 Holster

Post by abwehr »

I just looked a few minutes ago and there is One (1) Black Holster Rig, and Five (5) Brown Rigs left
Last edited by abwehr on November 13th, 2005, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

P-64 Holster

Post by dfunk »

Is it this one?
If you guys could, ask the Polish seller to contact me regarding selling Polish P-64 gear and other accessories and mags on the web site and this board. Give him my email p64@insightbb.com and ask him to get in touch with me. Thanks a lot...this could put us closer to opening a storefront!
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 Holster

Post by abwehr »

dickfunk,

Message ahs been sent to the Vendor in Poland! I asked him to respond back to my home e-mail, so as soon as I receive an answer, I will respond back here. Once contact has been made, I will have him contact "dickfunk" to work out the details.

Man, this would be great to get other accessories; um, I want a cleaning kit, more magazines, original Polish Manual, and anything else that went with the pistol!
majwatz

P-64 Holster

Post by majwatz »

A supplier of parts would be great too.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 Holster

Post by abwehr »

I have received an e-mail from the Vendor in Poland! He will have Holsters, black & brown, spare magazines, and new Bakelite Grips. Once more contact is made, there may be other parts, but I don;t know at this point.
ozarker

P-64 Holster

Post by ozarker »

I bought mine for CCW...but now I'm starting to get excited.. It would be wonderful if we could find parts.
fjblackesq

P-64 Holster

Post by fjblackesq »

I ordered one from the guy in Poland that has them on ebay. Like he said, ""new" You can smell the fresh leather. Also included was one mag and the comb tool. It took a while to get here but was worth it. Now my baby can sleep in her own bed instead of one of those "MAK" holsters. Get one while you can, makes the outfit complete. fjb
mikethewreck

P-64 Holster

Post by mikethewreck »

Can we still get in touch with the Polish vendor? Does he have more?