Zastava M70 .32ACP

Use this section for all other firearms
bigduke6

Zastava M70 .32ACP

Post by bigduke6 »

Anyone picked up one of these ? Got one in what I would call un issued condition. Nice little shooter. As I understand they are still made for civilian use in Serbia but the ones coming in to the US are military/police surplus. The slides are still marked Yugoslavia. I'm thinking this may be a little more collectible in the future. Thoughts ?
bigduke6

Re: Zastava M70 .32ACP

Post by bigduke6 »

Anyone picked up one of these. I've got one in what I would call unissued condition a nice little shooter. as I understand it they are still made in Serbia for civilian use but the ones coming into the u.s. are marked Yugoslavia and are military and police surplus and the Yugoslavia markings may be a little more collectible in the future. Thoughts ?
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

I picked one up last year haven't got it to the range yet. Nice quality build.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

I got 2 of them. They are very well built and great shooters. I just got hold of some Fiocchi semi jacketed hollow points rated at 1100fps that, if they feed, I may even have enough confidence in keeping them as a backup or possibly even extremely limited niche primary carry gun. Extra mags are available at 15 each, or were and both mine came as surplus but neither had any wear on the frame rails. Get em now.
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.