Use this section for all other firearms
- Forum supporter
- Posts: 1221
- Joined: February 5th, 2007, 8:52 pm
- Location: Portland Oregon
- Posts: 79
- Joined: August 14th, 2010, 2:45 pm
- Posts: 85
- Joined: August 6th, 2010, 9:22 am
Sweet looking K98! Thanks for sharing.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1873
- Joined: November 6th, 2005, 11:16 am
- Location: Earth
What a beauty! The 98 is still on my list...one of these days I'll get around to checking things off it!
- Posts: 149
- Joined: January 18th, 2011, 8:51 pm
- Location: Ohio
dfunk wrote:What a beauty! The 98 is still on my list...one of these days I'll get around to checking things off it!
Everyone should own a 98! I'm not big on barleycorn sights, but I still enjoy shooting the old gal. I'm also not big on steel buttplates - which accounts for the recoil pad!
- Junior member
- Posts: 20
- Joined: January 7th, 2011, 5:10 am
Very nice firearm and in excellent condition.