American Arms CX22

Use this section for all other firearms
nightwatch

American Arms CX22

Post by nightwatch »

Does anyone know anything about the 22 cal American Arms CX22 (NOT NAA) semi-auto pistol? It looks like a PPK. I saw one at a gun shop today and love the looks of it. Very good shape and they want $155 for it. Would like to have it just because it's another pistol that looks like a PPK. Anybody know anything about them??? Thanks!! Good shooting to all!
"If it's easy...... why bother"
mirother

Re: American Arms CX22

Post by mirother »

Nightwatch,
I saw that J&G Sales has one for $169 under Handguns, miscellaneous. I have just seen this one on line. It seems like a good deal, but it is your money.
surfzombie

Post by surfzombie »

I use to own one but sold it a couple of years ago. Fun little gun to shoot. If it's in good shape. I say snag it. It field strips just like the P64 and Makarov. If I remember correctly they are an 8 shot mag. If it is worn out I would pass because they are a zinc alloy pistol. Inspect it well and make sure the frame isn't cracked or something. In hind sight I wish I had never sold mine.
dwd

Post by dwd »

I just bought a 22 cal American Arms PX22 last weekend off a local gun trader website. I think it is just like the CX22 only smaller. I paid $180 for it. I thought it was only worth about $160 but he had a couple extra mags, original box and paperwork, and I had already driven 70+ miles to look at it and didn't want to go home empty handed.
Cute little gun. I haven't shot it yet. The kids think it's great.