Question for SOG customers

Use this section for all other firearms
Gi14

Question for SOG customers

Post by Gi14 »

Hello,

1. I recently signed up at SOG and sent them my pertinents. I was reading their small print and saw that their website prices are cash prices (-2%) and any orders placed with a credit card will not receive cash pricing. That's fine, I just was wondering if this is accurate.

2. I also noticed that they do not provide shipping costs upon checkout, rather they add them to the invoice. How exactly do you pay? Obviously, if paying via credit card the difference can be placed on the card before they ship. But if you choose to use their cash pricing, do they email/mail an invoice, then wait for a mailed payment, then ship the item? Just trying to get an idea of their process.

3. What can I expect in shipping costs for a single C&R handgun shipped to my residential door? I'm only one state away in PA.

I know I can ask SOG directly, but I would like to hear the replies of some active customers. I am interested in some of the items SOG offers, but am hesitant when I don't get a 'bottom line' cost when I'm at the SUBMIT page of a purchase.

Thanks ahead of time,
G.
JAGGUY

Re: Question for SOG customers

Post by JAGGUY »

I like and use SOG as often as my bank account will let me;-}
1, they will charge 2% for credit card use.
2, I find it best to call and place an order by phone. Kelly @ ext 226 has always treated me great. I always use a card, for 2% it isn't worth the effort to me, but I'm sure the customer service person you talk to will answer all your questions.
3, They will ship 2nd day air and have a deal with UPS to hold prices down. I am on the west coast and shipping is $32, but should be somewhat less for PA.

I've always been happy with SOG, give Kelly a call.
hardcorekeith

Post by hardcorekeith »

Buy with confidence; SOG has been very good to me even though the way they do their website is stupid. I paid something like $25 shipping for one gun but only $28 for two.
tiber1

Post by tiber1 »

Been happy with my last two guns from them. Shipping from my last toy was $26.20 on a pistol to the Pacific NW.
Gi14

Post by Gi14 »

Thanks gang, I appreciate the responses.

G.