Wolf

Use this section for all other firearms
michaelap

Wolf

Post by michaelap »

I know the opinions of wolf in our P-64s but what about wolf in other calibers? I especially want to see if any folks have had trouble in .40,

Norm, what do you think?
hangfire

Re: Wolf

Post by hangfire »

Good question, I've wondered about that also. The only Wolf handgun ammo I currently use is 9X19 in various semis (Glock/Ruger/S&W/Springfield), never had a problem other than it's dirty. Used to use it in P-64s but got religion after I read all the warnings on the board.
robalan

Post by robalan »

I have not used the 40 either. The 380 Wolf works fine.
Foo Bird

Post by Foo Bird »

I have used it and had no problems. This was in a Browning High Power.
rottenrick

Post by rottenrick »

The only wolf I've used is Wolf Gold JHP's in 7.62x25 and steel case 7.62x39 soft point. Both do well. But I am now buying a lot of brass case yugo FMJ 7.62x39.
blackblade

Post by blackblade »

rottenrick wrote:The only wolf I've used is Wolf Gold JHP's in 7.62x25 and steel case 7.62x39 soft point. Both do well. But I am now buying a lot of brass case yugo FMJ 7.62x39.
The Wolf Gold is actually made in Serbia under contract by PRVI Partizan. I use the Wolf Gold HP for my CCW Tokarev. I also have the Wolf 7.62x39 for my SKS and AK needs and never had a problem.
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Guys, I would avoid the stuff. Wolf has had a series of bad write ups over the years, I would hate to hear about your Hi-Power being turned into a paper weight.
G.R.
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Guys, I would avoid the stuff. Wolf has had a series of bad write ups over the years, I would hate to hear about your Hi-Power being turned into a paper weight.
G.R.

The second posting is for emphasis I guess, not sure how I did it but there it is.
G.R.