Polish Tokarevs

Use this section for all other firearms
Foo Bird

Re: Polish Tokarevs

Post by Foo Bird »

This thread makes me want a Tok even worse now. Well, I have three firerarms I can sell... :?

Darn you people and your nice Toks! :wink:
tiber1

Post by tiber1 »

I picked up my Polish Tok tonight from the FFL. Ordered it from SOG... Was $218.98 shipped. I'm pleased with it and my FFL is in love with the CS at SOG.
Little wear, not much tear, cosmo doesn't look to bad to deal with. 1952 vintage.
camekanix

Post by camekanix »

I got 2 Polish Toks fro SOG and am happy with both appearance wise. I have yet to shoot them though. This did not stop me from ordering a compensator for the 7.62 barrel and a 9mm barrell and bushing to try out on one. The comp looks great BTW :D
P64, CZ82, CZ52 x2, Hi-points, tt33, and many Mosins in a pear tree.
erich

Post by erich »

I'm not in any way associated with it, but there's an auction up at GunBroker for one of these Polish guns with accessories - price is up to $185 with two days left. I've dealt happily with the seller before. Item number 163983871.

Sure hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this (some forums are weird that way); I just wanted to give you folks a heads-up. My Polska cost me $135 from SOG many years ago, but this auction one seems like not a bad deal as it presently stands.
kempin

Post by kempin »

I'm a bit late to the thread--in fact, I haven't posted in about two years--but I just got a Polish Tok from SOG. Maybe it was because I am half Polish, or maybe because of the cheap ammo.

(Then again, maybe it had just been too long since I ordered a pistol.)

Anyway, the point is that the tokarev pistols had never really captured my attention. They have been around for a while and I took no particular notice. Then I held one and shot it--wow! Quality pistol, fun to shoot, powerful . . . it was awesome. I'm not going to sell my p-64s to get more, but I was impressed. Anyone have a similar experience?
Hobe Sound P.83

Post by Hobe Sound P.83 »

Question on the Polish Tokarev added Safety! 1. Can it be Removed? 2. Can the Pistol be fired ok with the Hole in the Frame? Paul
CRY HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE FALCONS OF ATLANTA!
blackblade

Post by blackblade »

Hobe Sound P.83 wrote:Question on the Polish Tokarev added Safety! 1. Can it be Removed? 2. Can the Pistol be fired ok with the Hole in the Frame? Paul
Yes and yes.
Hobe Sound P.83

Post by Hobe Sound P.83 »

Thanks, I noticed on Gunbroker Orginal Polish Tokarev Grips with Radom Logo on them. and the Holster.
CRY HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE FALCONS OF ATLANTA!