Wish List Thread

Use this section for all other firearms
hairypolack

Wish List Thread

Post by hairypolack »

6x6pinz wrote:I can't believe it. A firearm that was on my "I will never be able to own" list just became mine. I picked up my new Safir T14 today. I have already loaded up a couple of cases of .410 for the weekend and will be very familiar with this rifle/shotgun by Monday.
My SKS next to it for size comparison.
A shotgun framed like an AR? How bizarre!

Did you like that Dr. Seuss rhyme?
olympus

Wish List Thread

Post by olympus »

Add a Colt Python to my wish list as well. Blued for me! Not my usual taste, but blued looks so sexy on the Python. I was at a gun show today and passed on one and now I'm sitting at home regretting that choice. I didn't get the guy's name or card either or I'd go get it right now.
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Wish List Thread

Post by gunneyrabbit »

As long as we are all wishing, the first choice on my list is a Feg. R61 fallowed closely by my second choice, the Springfield Enhanced Micro Pistol in 9mm. Oh yah, please tell Santa that I will require a trigger job on the Springfield prior to his dropping it down the chimney.
G.R.
Last edited by gunneyrabbit on March 3rd, 2009, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
hairypolack

Wish List Thread

Post by hairypolack »

Dare I say? A Glock 22.
olympus

Wish List Thread

Post by olympus »

gunneyrabbit wrote: As long as we are all wishing, the first choice on my list is a Feg. R61 fallowed closely by my second choice, the Springfield Enhanced Micro Pistol in 9mm. Oh yah, please tell Santa that I will require a trigger job on the Springfield prior to his dropping it down the chimney.
G.R.
That EMP sure is a sexy looking little thing. If it wasn't so dang expensive, I'd already have one.
olympus

Wish List Thread

Post by olympus »

Scratch one item off my wish list....the Colt Python. I never thought I'd actually own one, but I found a heck of a deal and bought it yesterday afternoon. Here are a few pictures.

primarchbentley

Wish List Thread

Post by primarchbentley »

olympus wrote:Scratch one item off my wish list....the Colt Python. I never thought I'd actually own one, but I found a heck of a deal and bought it yesterday afternoon. Here are a few pictures.
That's one sexy beast you have there, olympus... :o
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Wish List Thread

Post by normsutton »

olympus

beautiful gun , great pix

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
rottenrick

Wish List Thread

Post by rottenrick »

Olympus, she's a looker alright. I hope you'll be very happy together. What's her name, and what are you feeding her??
rottenrick

Wish List Thread

Post by rottenrick »

Guess mine would be a Savage 99 take down, with a schnabel fore arm in .300 savage, made about let's say 39' or 40'.
I was at a gun show, I always look for a good 99. This particular time I looked everything over, didn't see one. I found a nice Remington shotgun (new turkey gun), bought it. Turned right around this guy on the table behind me, pulled out a walnut case. He had been saving this this 99 for a buyer. Man she was sweet. Hardly used, .300 savage, with a .410 shotgun barrel, velvet lined case. This guy was didn't like the price. I tried to get the guy to take back his shotgun. No dice, no extra money, daughter incollege
olympus

Wish List Thread

Post by olympus »

That, my friends, is Veronica! I knew I was in love whenever I saw her. I'm planning on taking her to the range this weekend, provided I can find some ammo for her. Probably start out with some Winchester White Box because it's cheap. She sleeps beside me on the nightstand so I'll have to find some nice wadcutters for her. My father in law has some Black Talons I try to talk him out of.
6x6pinz

Wish List Thread

Post by 6x6pinz »

Congrats, Nice looking piece, always good to get those "guns you always wanted" Looking forward to range report.
olympus

Wish List Thread

Post by olympus »

I took it to the range this weekend and shot about a hundred rounds of .38 ammo. This gun is more accurate than any pistol I've ever shot before. I can easily but all 6 rounds in the 10 ring and X at 10 yards off hand. Shooting from a bench is just as good out to 20 yards. I love this gun more than any other gun I've ever owned or shot. I love it so much, I bought another one! I found another deal on a shooter grade 4 inch and snagged it for $650! I'll get pictures of it up when it comes in at the end of the week.

I might have a Python addiction! :o