"Mr. Happy" now "Mr. Ouch"

Use this section for all other firearms
pshootr

Post by pshootr »

Story of a gentleman who tried carrying a CZ-82 "cocked and locked" in a cheaper "Smart-Carry" rip-off and suffered an A.D. which resulted in 3 holes in "Mr. Happy" and a smashed left "Boy". OUCH! :'(
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=393304
volfandan

Post by volfandan »

What a nightmare. I knew when you posted the description that I didn't want to know the details.......but it's kinda like a train wreck.....
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

My only question is why Carry the CZ82 in the cock and lock.
even the manual says not good idea. but besides that ouch..
but it does make you think about the carry options and how not to become complacent .
Last edited by anjdrifter on September 19th, 2008, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

The CZ 82 is DA/SA just like the P64...why cock it! New gun, even newer holster (sack/buttbag type thing), I repeat...WHY COCK IT? If it was a SA only then maybe but why? ???
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

PshootR, sorry to hear about your miss-hap, it's the kind of story no one ever wants to hear, sorry it happened to you. Happy to hear you are going recover fully.
Please be careful in the future, we can't afford to loose any members, hope your feeling much better!
G.R.
pshootr

Post by pshootr »

Sorry to disappoint you, but I was not the one who had the mishap, only the one to post the link to it.

gunneyrabbit wrote:PshootR, sorry to hear about your miss-hap, it's the kind of story no one ever wants to hear, sorry it happened to you. Happy to hear you are going recover fully.
Please be careful in the future, we can't afford to loose any members, hope your feeling much better!
G.R.
I haven't lost any "members"! ;D