EVERY AMERICAN GUN OWNER SHOULD SEE THIS!!!

Use this section for all other firearms
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

Hurricane Katrina Video

This is pretty long (but worth the time), but be cautious, the same thing can happen again, anywhere, anytime. This is a violation of our rights to bear arms.

Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 22:42

http://www.nraila.org/Multimedia/MMPlay ... spx?ID=105

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
dwd

Post by dwd »

Excellent piece! I didn't realize this had went on. I would have been just as mad as they are.
[url=http://drugstore-onlinecatalog.com/]drugstore-onlinecatalog.com[/url]
ozarker

Post by ozarker »

When Katrina happened I tried to find someway of going to help my fellow countryman. The Red Cross,Salvation Army, etc. They all had already sent their teams down and was not training anymore. Thought of just loading up my chainsaw, tools and going down by myself. Wife, correctly, talked me out of that.

Then the news coming out of the Super Dome. Saw the news when the CHP tackled that little old woman to take her gun and make her leave her home. Then I started getting mad. Could not believe this was happening in MY country. Now my next comment please believe me when I say its not cop bashing.

My father was a Oklahoma Hiway Patrol Trooper. I was raised and have been around Law enforcement most of my life and believe in enforcing against the bad guys, felons, etc. But what happened in NO after Katrina was like nothing I have even seen and would have bet it would not happen. You would have gotten your free beer. These officers have their family to support, college to pay for. Home payments, etc. and like it are not will do whatever they are ordered to do. They are following orders and enforcing the law. Another way to look at this. That is all the Gestapo was doing. Enforcing the law.

I was raised to hunt. Around guns my whole life. Had my .22's, 410's, 12ga. '06's, 243's, etc. I now own SKS's, AR15's, Keltec sub2000, pistols(Plural). In otherwords "Practical to Tactical. Sorry for the long post.
barnett3006

Post by barnett3006 »

ozarker wrote:These officers have their family to support, college to pay for. Home payments, etc. and like it are not will do whatever they are ordered to do. They are following orders and enforcing the law. Another way to look at this. That is all the Gestapo was doing. Enforcing the law.
The Gestapo was enforcing the law in Germany, the police officers in New Orleans were not! They were, however, following illegal orders...illegal orders that didn't just violate the Second Amendment, but also the Fourth and Fifth Amendments as well.

The last damn thing anyone down there was worried about during that time of social collapse and lawlessness was paying home and college loans. The NOPD supported themselves and there families by turning the local Walmart Super Center into a fortress with an exclusive membership.

I am going into law enforcement, but I will NEVER, EVER follow an illegal order...I don't care what the consequences are, I don't care if it comes from the President of the United States! I do know what actions to take after receiving an illegal order and I will, without a doubt, follow what I know to be right. I will never disregard the oath to uphold and protect the community and the Constitutional Rights guaranteed to all citizens of the USA. That same oath that the Mayor, Chief of Police and all involved Police Officers in New Orleans took when they where sworn into the public service, yet they brushed aside that oath like it meant nothing.

Your sig line, Ozarker, is a quote that I have memorized and hold dear, you having it there causes my to wonder about your rationale by saying "Its what the Gestapo did...."
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

UNBELIEVABLE, JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Guess you can do anything you want when marshal law is declared. It sounds like the suppression civil and constitutional rights is acceptable to the states Governor even when the populace is in harms way. I don't think the Governor would be able to depend on my vote at election time, especially after seeing the way the elderly were treated by the local gestapo, doing their job or not.
Norm, thank you for posting this piece, it is a real eye opener.
G.R.
Last edited by gunneyrabbit on April 27th, 2008, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.