PA 63 Schematic

Use this section for all other firearms
raz

PA 63 Schematic

Post by raz »

Can anyone direct me to the schematics for a FEG PA63?
I just picked one up at Centerfire for $109 + shipping and the usual FFL 01 paperwork costs.
I'm planning to redo some of the springs, but aside from some rough edges on the aluminum, it works fine.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

PA 63 Schematic

Post by normsutton »

NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

PA 63 Schematic

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Raz,
Congratulations on the PA63, if you like yours as much as I do mine you have have just purchased a friend for life. They are super accurate shooters and very friendly when doing double and triple taps, I know you are going to like it a lot.
G.R. ;D
Last edited by gunneyrabbit on April 18th, 2008, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raz

PA 63 Schematic

Post by raz »

Norm:
Thanks so much. Again, you've helped a great deal.
What are your suggestions for spring changes to refine and improve the PA 63?
raz
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

PA 63 Schematic

Post by normsutton »

raz

I nave the 9# hammer spring in mine but I shoot my own reloads i also have the 15 # recoil spring , you might want to get the HAMMER SPRING PAK

http://www.gunsprings.com/SemiAuto/FegNF.html#PA63

PA-63, 9x18 Makarov
RECOIL SPRINGS are available with load-rated specifications. Each load-rated recoil spring package includes an extra power firing pin spring.

Reduced Power...: None Available
Factory Standard.: 11 Lb.
Extra Power.........: 13 and 15 Lb.
Above Recoil Spring - Stock No. 524xx.....$ 7.89 ea
Please Note: Replace the "XX" in the stock number with the pound rating of spring.

RECOIL CALIBRATION PAK - contains 1 each of the above recoil springs in 11, 13 and 15 pounds. Three extra power firing pin springs are also included.
Stock No. 13210.....$ 18.79

HAMMER SPRINGS are available in a variety of weights to allow adjustment of the trigger/let-off to individual needs. The hammer spring pak is recommended when exact poundage desired in unknown and offer a savings over individually purchased springs.

Reduced Power...: 9, 11 and 13 Lb.
Factory Standard : 16 Lb. (Reference only - no factory spring available)
Extra Power........: None Available
Stock No. 328xx - each.....$ 4.29
Stock No. 329xx - pak of 3 (1 rating).......$ 8.99
Stock No. 330xx - pak of 10 (1 rating).....$ 19.99
Please Note: Replace the "xx" in the stock numbers with the pound rating of spring.
HAMMER SPRING PAK - reduced power, contains 1 each of 9, 11 and 13 pound reduced power hammer springs, allowing adjustment of the firearm to individual requirements.
Stock No. 32799.....$ 9.00

MAGAZINE SPRINGS are available in +10% extra power to restore and improve functioning in magazines with weak or broken springs.
Stock No. 79341 +10% XP - each.....$ 7.49
Stock No. 79343 +10% XP - pak of 3.......$ 17.29
Stock No. 79344 +10% XP - pak of 10.....$ 47.99

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
maddogrecurve

PA 63 Schematic

Post by maddogrecurve »

My son has had nothing but problems with his!!!! First it jams really badly, i had to take the extractor out to get it un-jammed one time,!!! I thiink i put the extractor spring pin in upside down because the next time we shot it, i lost the whole shibang!!!! I just got the new kit and put it in right. Now we'll see how she does.

Jeff