Freedom under fire

Post by normsutton »

NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
ozarker

Freedom under fire

Post by ozarker »

Dobbs had a followup last night. If the story is as reported, plus what happened to those two Border Patrolman. My country is starting to scare me. The ATF is out of control.
redfestiva

Freedom under fire

Post by redfestiva »

Dobbs had a followup last night. If the story is as reported, plus what happened to those two Border Patrolman. My country is starting to scare me. The ATF is out of control.
I agree totally. March 18th arguments start in the DC vs Heller supreme court case. I just hope that it has'nt be decided before it even starts.I think this case is gonna be deal breaker for gun owners. If the DC ban is upheld and it is decided that the 2nd ammendment is not an individual right, there'll be a snowball effect of gun rights slammed shut. I'm watching close and keeping my fingers crossed.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Freedom under fire

Post by papabear »

Thanks Norm, same old BS from the anti-gun people, they are just coming from a different direction on this, it still stinks, they think their poop doesn't stink. What really burns my butt is many of the ones that are anti-gun and trying to please their voters own the same guns they are trying to eliminate. Double standard to the nth degree.

papabear
POINT SHOOTER