This Is My Rifle "beryl"

Use this section for all other firearms
bartos061

This Is My Rifle "beryl"

Post by bartos061 »

Hi,
Trent asked me about my rifle so:
"This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine..." (I like these creed very much since I watched "Full Metal Jacket" Movie):

This is standard rifle of the Polish Armed Forces and it is called "karabin szturmowy wz.96"(assault rifle mark '96). It is in NATO standard caliber 5.56mm and it is of course AK clone.

Here is link to one of my firs post here(wow that was over two years ago), there are some pictures:
http://p64.proboards67.com/index.cgi?ac ... 241&page=2
And more fresher pictures:

1. Before leaving, no paint and with Galil magazine:
2. Just after arriving to Afghanistan and just after painted:
4. On the range in Afghanistan before I add holo sight:
5. After three months of using with holographic sight:

In the first pictures you can see rifle in standard configuration but with Galil magazine and belt from M60.

Second and third picture: I painted my rifle in desert camo, Also you can see additional hand guard with front grip and standard NATO rails.(those are official issue)
What is more there are: tactical flashlight(made by WALTHER) and visible laser module.(those are my private). On the stock I have pouch for one magazine - made by SPEC-OPS.
Also I changed belt for tactical belt made in Poland.

Fourth picture: Me and my rifle on the range somewhere in Afghanistan

Fifth and sixth picture: My rifle in final configuration after three months in Afghanistan, Only differences between pictures 2 and 3 are:
NATO standard rail for optical sights and EOTECH holo sight(both official issue in Polish Army now) and muzzle dust cover from M-16(one of your guys gave me it). I painted rifle with professional paint dedicated especially for weapon but you can see that on the barrel after intensive fire paint is a little bit darker.

And thats all,

There is one more thing I want to mount on my rifle: PEQ-2 infra red pointer but unfortunately I can't get it anywhere.
Last edited by bartos061 on January 27th, 2008, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

This Is My Rifle "beryl"

Post by trent »

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
bartos061

This Is My Rifle "beryl"

Post by bartos061 »

OK I've post missing pictures
b
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

This Is My Rifle "beryl"

Post by blinddog »

Those are some darn fine pics. The camo job is awesome. Thanks for sharing bartos061 and take care,OK!!