Here's my new toy

Use this section for all other firearms
volfandan

Here's my new toy

Post by volfandan »

I know it's crazy, but I've always wanted one, and I finally had the extra cash. Heck, I got her for the same amount that Vector wholesales them to dealers for.....and Vector is constantly on backorder for 6 months!

These are the pics from gunbroker. My computer got fried in a lightning storm 2 weeks ago, so I don't have all my digital camera software on my new computer....but I will try to post some other pics soon.

grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Here's my new toy

Post by grayfox »

NICE!!!! :)
And the price is great. 8-)
Last edited by grayfox on November 30th, 2007, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Here's my new toy

Post by carguy »

Green! Green I tell you! I'm GREEN WITH ENVY!!! :-/

Since that Pumpkin Shoot I went to early in the month and a bunch of automatic weapons went crazy and left orange pulp all up and down the line, my son and I have been trying to figure out what to save up to buy!! I can't get an automatic weapon so what is the next best semi auto out there...maybe as thompson...definitely an UZI!!!

That is one we'd love to get...WOW!

That looks so cool, enjoy and we will need lots of pics with the range report when you put one together!! :-*
Last edited by carguy on December 1st, 2007, 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Here's my new toy

Post by trent »

I love uzis they are so rugged looking, nice buy volfandan
trzeci98

Here's my new toy

Post by trzeci98 »

Is "Jensen Arms" a chain or common name or something? There's one around here up in Loveland that I go to, I got my P-64, SKS, and hopefully soon to be a taurus .45 there...
volfandan

Here's my new toy

Post by volfandan »

trzeci98

I'm not really sure if Jenson is a chain or what. I just saw the listing on gunbroker, and sent off the money order to Colorado!
trzeci98

Here's my new toy

Post by trzeci98 »

That explains it, I was just there wednesday, got a taurus pt24/7 .45, very good store with great staff. I keep sending people up their way...
volfandan

Here's my new toy

Post by volfandan »

yeah, the guy and (I'm assuming his wife) were great to deal with.
spyguy

Here's my new toy

Post by spyguy »

Thanks to Hollywood, I feel like this is a stupid question....but heck, I'll ask it anyway.

Is that a selectable fire weapon? I thought they were, but then I noticed the tag looks like they were asking $623 for it. I'd have to guess that it's semi-auto at that price?

That being said......can you bump-fire it? I just learned how to do this and dang......I now see no reason to go through the tax stamp process if you have the right firearm in semi-auto.

I would love to know if you can "bump" it. That is a very nice looking weapon, I'd love to have one.
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Here's my new toy

Post by grayfox »

Spyguy,
I have one & it bumpfires as easy as my AK. I know a lot of "people" say its dumb & a waste of money, but at times it just fun as all get-out. And not everyone can afford a FA weapon. :)
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Here's my new toy

Post by blinddog »

If I could figure out how to get one in the house I would get one. My wife is on to the old put a lamp shade on it and claim its a new lamp for my room bit. Anyone with ideas on how to smuggle a new gun in please let me know!!!
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Here's my new toy

Post by trent »

bring it in with a bribe
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Here's my new toy

Post by carguy »

spoken like a true bachelor... :'(

they get the "bribe"...whatever it might be...anyways and you still can't get a new gun, blah, blah, blah so creativity is the key...now if I only knew how to be creative... :o...and I thought that lamp idea was a winner!

How about a single rose sticking out of the barrel...a new bud vase!? ::)
Last edited by carguy on January 19th, 2008, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
volfandan

Here's my new toy

Post by volfandan »

spyguy,

it is definitely a semi. If I ever have an extra $200 that I can save up without buying another gun.....I'd like to register it as a SBR.

Gray,

I haven't had it to the range yet, but glad to hear that it will bump fire ok. I kinda guessed that the grip safety would hinder that a little....but I guess not.
volfandan

Here's my new toy

Post by volfandan »

My new plan on bringing home guns is this:

I am buying a safe (or Residential Security Container to be PC) and keeping it in the garage. She (my wife) hates the garage and only goes there to get in or out of her car.....

So, the guns will go straight from my truck into the safe....and V-WALLA!!!!