Found another website

Use this section for all other firearms
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Found another website

Post by trent »

has anyone dealt with these guys? they have some really good prices on some of their stuff.

simpsonltd.com
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Found another website

Post by abwehr »

Trent,

I have bought a LOT of stuff from Simpsons Ltd. Mostly it was Lugers and a smattering of other firearms. Simpsons has good stuff, ship quickly and will take the time to discuss the firearms with you. The only problem is the are on the top side in pricing. This can be a good thing or bad thing. You are not getting the "deal of the century" with them, but you do get what you pay for. If there is ANY problem with firearm not being as advertised, they will make it right, and fast!

I bought a high dollar Luger one time that was advertised as all matching. When I received it, I looked it over and the Holdopen was not matching. I called, and they gave me to Bob Simpsom the owner. He profusely apoligized for the error. He checked it out while I was on the phone and he said they had not checked it as close as it should have been. They paid return shipping and shipped me another Luger that was a little better condition than the one I bought. They are Honest!

Edit - By the way, the Lugers I paid top dollar for about 5 years ago, are now up in price by 35%+. Not a bad investment
Last edited by abwehr on October 6th, 2007, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Found another website

Post by trent »

yea I noticed the prices on the lugers and colt 1911's but they have some phenominal prices on a couple of guns, such as $199 on a walther p1 and reproductions of western ball and cap revolvers (not collectors but nice shooters) it's good to know that they are a solid company, so many times you find an interesting vender and it turns out to be a bad operation
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Found another website

Post by abwehr »

Trent,

If by chance, you are looking for a Walther P-1, I have heard on the P,38 Forum that thd pistols are in excellent condition! It is a shame they are not C&R as I would have more of them.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Found another website

Post by trent »

heck I'm looking for everything, who is thd by the way? oh wait I get it Thd isn't a company its supposed to be the, sorry my bad ::)
Last edited by trent on October 6th, 2007, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.