one ugly gun

Use this section for all other firearms
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

one ugly gun

Post by trent »

oh yea, I've seen the swiss minigun before, I thought it was the coolest thing ever until I saw how much they were going for
barnett3006

one ugly gun

Post by barnett3006 »

I like this from the swiss minigun site.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform journalists who are interested in writing articles about our product that the power of most airguns or BB guns, which are in many countries freely on sale, can exceed over 10 times the power of our ammunition.

We do not wish to find on the web the same kind of nonsense article we have found lately.

Therefore, journalists are very welcome to contact us for any further information. Thank you.
I wonder if any journalists ever call.
Last edited by barnett3006 on June 29th, 2007, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

one ugly gun

Post by trent »

it's a 5 thousand dollar key chain charm
Last edited by trent on June 29th, 2007, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

one ugly gun

Post by abwehr »

On the subject of Ugly Guns, there have been a number of them built in the past couple of hundred years for sure.

Don't you guys take offense at some of my nominations for ugly guns, as I own some of the too. Guns are like a wife (well good ones at least as they don't talk back......please don't let my wife read this thread, LOL), some are total eye candy without a lick of brains, some are very pretty and have brains, some are ugly but are great, some are cute, etc., etc., etc, and firearms are the same way to me. They may be ugly, but the get the intended job done.

I have say that the Belgium made revolvers from the mid-late 1800s until pre WWII are som UGLY revolvers, but the Dreyse semi is just butt ugly; I have one and its ugly, but its my ugly gun and I still love it. The Nagant revolvers are ugly to me, but they are certainly well made and extremly efficient and I have some of them too (OK Trent, I know you have one on your signature, so don't jump on me, LOL)

For modern handguns, the Hi-Point has to be in the top running for ugly guns. They work and the price is right, but ugly.

For pretty firearms, the Luger and the P.38 are the most beautiful to me; they are like svelt movie stars from the 1930s movies......sexy and deadly!
Last edited by abwehr on July 1st, 2007, 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

one ugly gun

Post by trent »

I totaly agree with you, the Nagant revolver is ugly, but interesting as all get out (I love old world technology).

I also agree about the Hi-Point guns, I also have one of these. A HI-point looks like a rectangle stuck on top of a verticle rectangle. As a friend of mine and gun store owner says, Hi-points are the fire extenguishers of hand guns, there is nothing fancy about them but they work.