SHOW YOUR C&R RIFLES

Use this section for all other firearms
searcher36

SHOW YOUR C&R RIFLES

Post by searcher36 »

Nice looking hex receiver you got there carguy.

Rob
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

SHOW YOUR C&R RIFLES

Post by carguy »

I love this old girl! The more I shoot it the more I wish I spent the money on a sniper set up. I am pretty accurate with this rifle and enjoy a challenge. My son and I have started trying to cut strings suspending water bottles down range. He is better with his scoped Savage 22 than I am with this but he hate my Mosin because of the mule kick it gives! I told be happy I didn't buy a M38 or 44!!
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

SHOW YOUR C&R RIFLES

Post by trent »

it's hard to have a challange with a Nagant, they are so accurate it makes stuff easy, lol
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

SHOW YOUR C&R RIFLES

Post by rlj102468 »

My M44 , year is the same.
saands

SHOW YOUR C&R RIFLES

Post by saands »

Papabear ...

I KNEW I had a problem when I could name the models of each of yours! Actually, there is one under the K31 that I couldn't get for sure ... is it a Carcano or a Styer?

Also, that is one heck of a bayonet collections ... I bet some of them cost more than the rifles (K31, M39 ... and the full length Enfield) ... nice!

Saands
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

SHOW YOUR C&R RIFLES

Post by papabear »

saands,

Its a Styer M95 straight pull [Budapest] 8x56r. Picked it up a few years ago for a song and dance......$35 and its a great little shooter.

Another of my addictions is bayonets and slings, and you are right about the the cost of some of the bayonets, they do cost more than the rifle, especially for the SwissK-31, Styer M95, Finn M39, and the #5 Jungle Carbine is a original WSC second variation. Actually the bayonet [also a Lithgow] on the 1942 Enfield SMLE MkIII Lithgow [Australia] was a anniversary gift from my brother in law. I do have a 1905 bayonet for the 1903A3 now and it ain't cheap either, but far less than the cost of a 1903A3. Thanks for asking..... ;D

papabear
POINT SHOOTER