P-64 at SOG

Info, pictures, advice...
donnerwetter58

P-64 at SOG

Post by donnerwetter58 »

electross,
redfestiva pretty well answered your question.
There is an ammunition waiver on the SOG web site. Fill it out and fax it to them along with a copy of your driver's license. This will put you in their system. You can buy ammo and accessories.
For pick up they prefer you call your order in a day in advance.
If you're looking to buy firearms, you will need to go through an FFL. There is a guy in Lebanon known as the "gunrunner" who will do transfers for $25.00. You go to him, do the paperwork, buy the item and then go to SOG to pick it up.
You can also go to Tricounty Polaris in Sharonville. They are also a FFL dealer that will do transfers for you. They deal with SOG.
You would prepay your item and fill out the paperwork ($25) when they get it. Typically no shipping charges on orders from SOG as they pick it up.
electross

P-64 at SOG

Post by electross »

donnerwetter 58,
Thanks, thats good info. I have been to Aim and picked up a CZ 52 and 82 from them. I can understand why local dealers don't care for Aim selling retail. Sort of figured the opposite held true for SOG because their site is closed to prices. I'll try some of your suggestions. I'm in Maineville so Lebanon is a stones throw.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 at SOG

Post by trent »

how does a lowly ole Georgian buy accesories from SOG without being able to see it on their website?
donnerwetter58

P-64 at SOG

Post by donnerwetter58 »

Trent,
Good question. Some of the stuff they have is in the "non dealer items" on their web site. The only way to see everything is access to their catalog which has pricing as well. I have a dealer friend that lets me look at his catalog.
So far as the P-64 magazines, they were not listed anywhere. They listed the pistols and on a hunch I called them to inquire about spare magazines. Sure enough they had them.