Page 3 of 3
Posted: February 18th, 2008, 8:38 pm
Just an FYI on getting a C&R..
I recently received a C&R license, the issue date is February 1, 2008. I sent my paperwork out on January 7th. Unless there are issues with the CLEO, you should get your C&R very fast.
Posted: February 20th, 2008, 7:38 pm
Mailed my paperwork in one month to the day, today, and I am still waiting.........
Posted: February 22nd, 2008, 1:18 pm
^^ You'll probably get it any day now.
I just received a thick envelope from the BATF.
- OPEN LETTER TO ALL RECENTLY FEDERALLY LICENSED COLLECTORS OF CURIO OR RELIC FIREARMS - Jan 19 2005
- Notice of Eratta to all Federal Firearms Licensee Recipients of ATF P 5300.4 (9/05)
- Federal Firearms Licensee Firarms Inventory Theft/Loss Report (ATF Form 3310.11)
- Requisition for Firearms/Explosives Forms (ATF Form 1370.2)
- Application for an Amended Federal Firearms License (ATF Form 5300.38)
- Personal Firearms Record (ATF Publication 3312.
- ATF Safety and Security Information for Federal Firearms Licensees (ATF Publication 3317.2) (about 30 pages)
- ATF Firearms Curios or Relics List (ATF Publication 5300.11) (booklet about 50 pages)
- ATF Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide 2005 (ATF Publication 5300.4) (book about 240 pages)
- ATF State Laws and Published Ordinances - Firearms 2006 - 27th Edition (ATF Publication 5300.5) (book about 470 pages)
Posted: February 25th, 2008, 8:40 pm
I got an envelope in the mail today from the BATF.
It included nothing more than my C&R
Posted: February 25th, 2008, 11:48 pm
I got my C&R mailed by itself, then a week or 2 later i got the thick envelope with all of the stuff in the pic above. It doesn't make much sense to me to send the FFL separate from everything else, but thats a government operation for you.