How many have a CHL?

Info, pictures, advice...
michaelap

How many have a CHL?

Post by michaelap »

I got mine when we lived in Virginia, laws were a lot simpler than here in Ohio carry every day mostly P-64 or Springfield .40 sometimes a .32 on my ankle.
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

How many have a CHL?

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Any body no how many states Utah has reciprocity with?
There is a fellow here in the Portland area who is giving classes for a Utah CCL, a patient told me that it is accepted in seven other states in the union, a handy item if it is true.
Gunney Rabbit. ;)
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

How many have a CHL?

Post by anjdrifter »

bobtx

How many have a CHL?

Post by bobtx »

Here is another one for you: http://www.handgunlaw.us/

Packing.org has gone by the wayside...........

Bob
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

How many have a CHL?

Post by nbender »

I just renewed my license here in Washington. It took $32 for 4 years. Since it's a renewal I didn't have to go through the fingerprinting, but they do a background check. They said it takes a week for the new license but it's been a bit longer than that.

Washington is pretty strange in many ways. We're the home of Baghdad Jim McDermott, Patty Murray and other self-important liberal senators, but our gun laws are about the friendliest in the nation - with the exception that it's hard (maybe impossible) to own full autos. We enjoy carrying permit repricocity (I'm not even gonna look up the spelling on that word) with many states.
Last edited by nbender on February 24th, 2008, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

How many have a CHL?

Post by blinddog »

I just renewed mine last tuesday. Got my Or. carry in 2001. Yes I do carry anywhere and every where it is legal to carry. Too old to run, too old to fight. I can't remember what states Oregons CCW is honored in, but I was surprised to learn which ones they were. :)
weetabix

How many have a CHL?

Post by weetabix »

I just got my CCW today.
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

How many have a CHL?

Post by grayfox »

In this day & age, carry all the time if you have a ccw..The one time you leave it at home is when you will need it. Here in Tenn. it cost 50.00 every four years for a renewal, no test, just pay and the lic is in the mail in about a week.
michaelap

How many have a CHL?

Post by michaelap »

grayfox
Here in Ohio they suck a bit more out of you but what I miss about Virginia is the gun laws. It cost me $15.00 and thats it. Ohio has many confused ideas it is not the great conservative state like you might hear about in the news. I don't think we will ever adopt laws like "castle" up here. It also pisses me off that we should pay any fee for RIGHTS I don't have to pay a fee to vote!
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

How many have a CHL?

Post by carguy »

$105 for 6 years! They just recinded the policy of having to requalify every other renewal. Now it is simply pay the fee and wait for it to show up. Getting it in the first place is the hard part... :'(