$159.00 delivered !!!

Info, pictures, advice...
zbysiu23

$159.00 delivered !!!

Post by zbysiu23 »

...just noticed ..that NORM already posted this deal... well..here it is again..

David's Collectibles
1-252-746-2040
www.tickbitesupply.com

Money order and Check orders please send payment to-David's Collectibles, PO Box 897, Grifton, NC 28530. No International Orders: We ship to the United States only! We do ship to APO addresses with US Zip Codes

Product Quantity Price Amount
PI-P64-P64 149.99 149.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All prices are in US Dollars Subtotal 149.99
Shipping 8.90
Tax 0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL 158.89

Select your US State for sales tax No State or Province Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Armed Forces Pacific Armed Forces Europe Armed Forces Americas

Flat rate of $8.90 for shipping/insurance/handling Orders requiring a signature or outside Con-US will be charged based on our costs) NOTE:We Ship UPS, use a Physical Address, They will not deliver to PO Boxes! (This does not apply to APO's)

Leave any messages for us in message box

To delete an item, change the quantity to zero and click RECALCULATE.

Last edited by zbysiu23 on October 17th, 2007, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

$159.00 delivered !!!

Post by bzinggg »

From "Tickbitesupply's" sight:

"FFL Merchandise
All firearm transactions will be handled in accordance with all ATF laws and regulations. We only ship firearms to FFL holders, either Dealer FFL's or C&R holders if the item is A C&R eligible firearm. If you buy a firearm from us that cannot be transferred to you for any reason by a transfer dealer, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee will be accessed to your refund."

Note: P-64s are not C&R eligible, as of yet, to my knowledge. Correct me if I am wrong. This just to keep any members from making a mistake and having to pay a restocking fee.

bZ.
volfandan

$159.00 delivered !!!

Post by volfandan »

zbyslu23,

That's a little misleading. I called Tickbite supply ready to send a MO for $149.99 + $8.95 S&H. I talked to Dave, and he said that the shipping quote was for accessories, and especially not pistols since they have to be next-day-air. He couldn't give me an exact quote at the time, and I haven't called back. I am in East TN, and they are in NC. I ordered a PA-63 from ClassicArms in NC, and it was $30 S&H!!! 3.5 hour drive, adjoining state, and it was $30!

It is my understanding that FFL dealers can ship handguns USPS from FFL to FFL, and it doesn't have to be overnighted with USPS like it does with UPS. I wish more dealers would go Post Office, b/c it sure would save us some $$$.
breilley

$159.00 delivered !!!

Post by breilley »

J&G Sales has them for $99 plus what looks like $26 shipping.

...I originally read this thread hoping for a deal on a P-64 ???

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php ... ts_id/1258
Last edited by breilley on November 4th, 2007, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fritzhund

$159.00 delivered !!!

Post by fritzhund »

I cleaned up the one I bought on GB for $155.00 "new old stock" today and it will be a nice carry gun. My first P-64 will remain in the safe. That one was an actual un-issued example. GB $179 "Special Buy". I am looking at the locust grips by Dennis and will be ordering them soon for that gun. My carry will retain the original plastic non thumbrest configuration. Get them soon. They are going fast.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Hunter S. Thompson: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas