My Polish and American members...

Info, pictures, advice...

Post by 8080 »

DickFunk Your hard work is appreciated deeply by me! This forum brings me happiness. I don't watch T.V. I enjoy gun forums as evening enjoyment & to gain knowledge to enhance my lifestyle. You have a great attitude!....Thank's............80-80 also the Polish members are sure appreciated also!!
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by grayfox »

I am on several forums (mod on one), but this is my home. All help and true gentlemen. Being from Virginia that means a lot. Thanks for a GREAT forum.

Post by 8080 »

Pezzonovante real interesting what you said on pistol development in Poland!.....80-80
vermonter

Post by vermonter »

When I found my first P-64 in my dealers case I was smitten. Simple, compact, and VERY well made. I spent time as an armorer in the military. Although I am far from being an expert, I know a well designed firearm when I see one. Some of the modern wondernines are engineering marvels, but take one apart and look at all the parts that can break. My pistols of choice will always be the P-64 for CCW, and the PM for home defense. I have shot most pistols, and find the P-64 to be one of the best overall designs out there for it's size. Thanks Dickfunk for all the fun & knowledge sharing you have brought to P-64 owners!
nicksterdemus

Post by nicksterdemus »

Givin' thanx 2 da Funkster......................
115grfmj

Post by 115grfmj »

Thank you Sir for the excellent service you have and continue to render us. With out this website, we would all be intellectually poorer. You have created a space for all P64 fans to learn, and to spread our knowledge to others.