P-64 Pricing

Info, pictures, advice...
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

P-64 Pricing

Post by dfunk »

They come unissued like always with 2 mags. The price would be 170 to your dealer.
^ Exactly. They used to come with 3 mags and listed on SOG for $129. That list price may be the same now, as I don't have an FFL and SOG changed their site to hide prices, but, they are running dry compared to 2 years ago.
:-[

**** Edit
I guess the price is still the same? $20 to you, and $20 to my FFL makes $170. Is this right? Are they coming from SOG, still?
Last edited by dfunk on October 19th, 2007, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dirtyharry

P-64 Pricing

Post by dirtyharry »

Update: The P-64 for $275 that prompted me to start this thread sold and has been replaced by one for $289. And after reading all your posts on this topic, I'd have to say the writing is on the wall gents.

dirtyharry

P.S.- In light of all this, I think we should seriously consider setting up a deal alert thread or section. These will be rare and involve smaller numbers here on out.
9x18shooter

P-64 Pricing

Post by 9x18shooter »

I believe I got one of the last 4 that SOG had a few months ago. My dealer was there picking up some other stuff and saw 4 that were ordered and never picked up and he knew I would want another. What a guy........
slackone

P-64 Pricing

Post by slackone »

For those in the Tulsa, OK area...there's still at least one P-64 at $175, in box with two magazines and a trigger lock at Second Hand Rose pawn company. That's $175 flat, tax included. When I bought mine a few months back, they had two more at that price, but they were only bringing one out at a time. They had a triangle hammer '76 and a round hammer/stepped ramp '64 (I think those were the years...mine was a '74 and the middle of the three) but may have sold one or the other.
brigade

P-64 Pricing

Post by brigade »

No SOG did not have any... That is through RSR Group. They only have 7 now in inventory. However, if you read the posts on this forum the guys here don't really want another P-64... There is alot of talk about them but since the offer has been for $170 to your door know one has taken me up on that. It is no big deal since I would have been only up $4.75 per gun it's not like I am actually making a real profit. I just posted cause it sounded like people actually were upset and wanted one for a good price. However, I really don't think most people here are actually wanting another one rather just something to post about when they see a high price.
Just my 2cents.
-Troy

They come unissued like always with 2 mags. The price would be 170 to your dealer.
^ Exactly. They used to come with 3 mags and listed on SOG for $129. That list price may be the same now, as I don't have an FFL and SOG changed their site to hide prices, but, they are running dry compared to 2 years ago.
:-[

**** Edit
I guess the price is still the same? $20 to you, and $20 to my FFL makes $170. Is this right? Are they coming from SOG, still?
9x18shooter

P-64 Pricing

Post by 9x18shooter »

I have 4 and paid between $139 and $190 OTD. 2 of them are just about perfect. the $139 is my '76 and is now the roughest since the '71 had a makeover. ;D

I bought a few spare parts from TN Guns as I plan to carry one of these for a long time and will pass one on to each of my boys when they are old enough for it. (although my youngest keeps saying that he's taking a cz-82)

If the cash was in my pocket and I found another deal I just may get another. ;D
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

P-64 Pricing

Post by dfunk »

... the offer has been for $170 to your door know one has taken me up on that.
I wouldn't say that it means nobody wants another. The buyer would still have to pay a FFL transfer fee, wouldn't they? It's not truly 'to their door'.
brigade

P-64 Pricing

Post by brigade »

Forgive me for writing it wrong. "to your dealer" it should have been. I just assumed everybody here has gone through the gun buying before and knew that. But you are right indeed, Dickfunk it is to the dealer.
gotmak

P-64 Pricing

Post by gotmak »

... the offer has been for $170 to your door know one has taken me up on that.
I wouldn't say that it means nobody wants another. The buyer would still have to pay a FFL transfer fee, wouldn't they? It's not truly 'to their door'.
You can find an FFL that will let you ship it in a Bulk Rate box to them yourself for $6-$7, and on my end my FFL charges me $10 to pick it up. ;) BTW, TTH, will a P-64 fit in a M11 made for a Mak? ;D
brigade

P-64 Pricing

Post by brigade »

No sir, it will not. Individually fitted and stitched and wet molded.... Sorry.
gotmak

P-64 Pricing

Post by gotmak »

No sir, it will not. Individually fitted and stitched and wet molded.... Sorry.
ARRR,ARRR,ARRR! Once again, kidding. Always tryin' to get a chuckle. I can't wait to get the M-11, my wife carries the P-64 in her purse, or in her, well, anyhow, I can't wait for mine to get here. :P :D
dirtyharry

P-64 Pricing

Post by dirtyharry »

You can find an FFL that will let you ship it in a Bulk Rate box to them yourself for $6-$7, and on my end my FFL charges me $10 to pick it up. ;) BTW, TTH, will a P-64 fit in a M11 made for a Mak? ;D
Unreal.

Where I live the transfer fees are all $40-50, which makes the purchase of a $150 weapon irritating. There's a "basement FFL" around who only charges $20, but he's impossible to coordinate with.

I imagine they charge so damn much is that they want to discourage you from buying on the internet and to use them directly.

If anyone knows of a Chicago/Burb FFL with a cheap transfer fee, hook me up.

Cheers,
dirtyharry
threepdr

P-64 Pricing

Post by threepdr »

Larry's Pistol and Pawn here in Huntsville, AL ran an ad in the Redstone Arsenal newspaper that included "P-64 Polish Radom Makarovs" for $159. They were sold out before I had a chance to go by and see them. I suspect they did not have an extra mag. Larry's is one of the largest volume retailers in the country, so I suspect he got a good distributer deal and passed it on to the customers.

After postage and and a $5 transfer fee I paid that much through my Army rifle/pisol club for a SOG P-64!
stumpie

P-64 Pricing

Post by stumpie »

Hi all ,in the current edition of BLUE BOOK ON GUN VALUES it shows the price for a P-64 at 250.00 American,it states this pistol is Rare, so hang on to what you have . STUMPIE