Where is everyone from?

Info, pictures, advice...
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by manicmechanic »

I'm a life-long Michigander, just south of Daytwah, as the French would pronounce it. Seems I'm close to a couple of my Buckeye buddy's a little south of me, but I haven't seen any other Michigan posters in quite a while. I guess I must be special, riding the short yellow bus and everything lol!. tunnelrat was about the closest to me in Toledo, and there are a few on the map, but none of them have posted in a while. It would be cool to get an actual shoot set up sometime in the future, but till then, the net-shoots will just have to do!!
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by dolang1 »

Born and raised in the oilfields of Oklahoma and Texas. Currantly in Oklahoma City. Wanenmacher show in Tulsa is on Oct. 20 and 21. See ya there. Later Don
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by nbender »

Hey Dickfunk - I signed up for Frapper on several forums and got barraged with emails. There must be some switch I missed on signup, but they sure were obnoxious. If this board is promoting that link, maybe someone could guide us along the path of less spam from that outfit?
ozarker

Where is everyone from?

Post by ozarker »

Born in central Okla., lived in NE Okla... However since '63 live in Springfield, Mo.
mikeh1

Where is everyone from?

Post by mikeh1 »

I have an uncle and cousins from St. Cloud.

Wow, NO ONE is from the beautiful state of Minnesota!?!?
By the way, this is post 40!!! I am a SENIOR MEMBER!!! Oh the vanity... >:(
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by blinddog »

I'm live in Oregon but I stuck in Mississippi until I get some business finished. Mississippi also starts with "M".
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by gunneyrabbit »

blinddog,
I thought I was the only Oregonian, I have some very good friends who grew up in the burg and now live in Portland, Canby and Forest Grove; lets compare notes.
G.R.
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by rlj102468 »

Muncie, In. to start. Ended up in Brandon, Fl for the past way to long! :)

Bobby J.
Last edited by rlj102468 on October 8th, 2007, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
commandercob

Where is everyone from?

Post by commandercob »

I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere on the Llano Estacado in New Mexico. Nowhere to shoot because you can see for 60 miles in every direction. The map is great,

http://www.frappr.com/p64

Looks like I need to take my P-64 back east :o
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by blinddog »

Wow Gunneyrabbit, Didn't know you were an Ogonian! From Roseburg some of the best Salmon fishing and Steelhead fishing in the state. Do all of it on the North Umpqua and the Coquille. Sometimes the Coos but not often. Go Ducks!!!
weetabix

Where is everyone from?

Post by weetabix »

Ozarker - it looks like you and I are neighbors.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Where is everyone from?

Post by papabear »

Born in central Okla., lived in NE Okla... However since '63 live in Springfield, Mo.
ozarker,

There use to be a bar in Springfield back in the middle 80's called "Wild Bill's" across the street from the Holiday Inn, as best I can remember they named it right. We us to go from Springfield Il. to Norman OK, every year for a Oklahoma football game and would always stop in Springfield, MO for the night and Wild Bill's was across the street and we had some fine times there especially when they had the wet t-shirt contest on Thursday nights. Man that was a long hard drive the next day to Norman.

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
ozarker

Where is everyone from?

Post by ozarker »

Papabear,

I remeber those days.. You drove all that way to watch the Sooners.. Hey, we have more than the love of firearms in common. I have a old Army buddy, who farms in central NE..We've always had this Huskers/Soooners thing going on... I'll never be broke.. He bet me $2 back in the 80's.. The Sooners won.. I got my $2 bill and wrote the date and score on it. I'll never be broke. :-) Also I might have been thru you area this last week. Drove the Mrs. back from the east coast on I64 and the Parkways.. Came home on US60.
Last edited by ozarker on October 8th, 2007, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozarker

Where is everyone from?

Post by ozarker »

Weetabix,

It would seem so..
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by garry »

Weetabix~ Sorry for late reply, I have relatives down there in Springfield and in Nixa, Mt. Vernon, Aurora, Joplin,Stotts city, peirce city, Yonkers, etc...
I love the southern MO. life/ landscaping ! The Ozarks are beautiful and my Wife and I love to go "cruising" down all the dirt roads to the many springs and rivers. Spring River is a great float trip. (not too many rapids at all ,just a nice quiet float along). You and Ozarker are pretty close by each other. I will be heading down that way in a week or so to go to Dad's family gravesite( in OSA) and his old stomping grounds. I am looking forward to the trip. We are up at KCMO, in Grandview, right off 71 hwy about a 1/2 mile west on 140th street exit. When either of y'all come up to KC, Make sure and holler and stop by for a visit, It would be nice to meet you. G