Where is everyone from?

Info, pictures, advice...
weetabix

Where is everyone from?

Post by weetabix »

Garry- Where's OSA?

Garry and Ozarker - Drop me an email if either one of you would like meet up downstairs at Bass Pro and shoot turkey targets or something. ;D
spyguy

Where is everyone from?

Post by spyguy »

Oregon and I'm sure there isn't more than six or seven people in the state that would buy a 9x18. A pretty conservative state but you can buy and own a guns here, we still believe in the constitution. G.R.
Hey Gunny!!!! I must account for numbers six and seven.......

How's it goin Blinddog? When are you gonna make it back to help the few of us left to keep our state good, the way it should be?

Where abouts are ya? I'm in Dayton, which is NW of Salem by about 20 miles.
Last edited by spyguy on October 12th, 2007, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
michaelap

Where is everyone from?

Post by michaelap »

Hey guys here in ne Ohio I have not met many folks in this area who know what a P-64 is. Matter of fact I didn't either until this summer. By the way we are Steelers fans in our home. Sorry to some Ha Ha to others.
mbillups

Where is everyone from?

Post by mbillups »

Born and raised in Virginia. Join the Military at 18, last duty station was in Florida and that is where I am living now.

Mort
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by garry »

Weetabix, I am not sure yet where OSA is, Dad and I are going to take a drive down there so he can show me. I think it is further over and more south of Springfield. It is no longer a town,but just an old schoolhouse and graveyard. there is also a town down there called OCIE, but he said that isn't it, so I have to wait for the drive to find out. I will let ya know asap. G
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by garry »

Weetabix, also, I have never been to any of the Bass Pro Shop stores yet.(Cabellas either) I hear that Springfield Bass Pro Shop is the best ever ! They have a range there for shooting? That sounds like a great Time . When I get things in order here , I will definitely holler ! Thanks , G
Last edited by garry on October 16th, 2007, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
weetabix

Where is everyone from?

Post by weetabix »

Garry,

The Springfield Bass Pro store is the mother ship. It's like a Magic Kingdom of guns, camping, boating, etc. They have one of the better restaurants in town in there.

They have a 25-yard pistol (& pistol caliber rifle) range in the basement with the tracks that bring your target back to you. They also have a 100-yard rifle tube that I haven't shot on. It makes a really interesting noise when rifles are fired in it: WHOOMP, Whoomp, whoomp.

I look forward to hearing from you.
macadore

Where is everyone from?

Post by macadore »

Hi everyone. I have lurked for some time, but this is my first post. I am currently deep in the heart of Texas (San Antonio). The Sooners sent me down here to convert the heathens.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Where is everyone from?

Post by carguy »

G

You gotta go to the Bass Pro Shop...I travel to Dallas about annually as my company has a big center down there in Irving. Anyways I've been to the Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine, Texas more than a few times! As described before it is the Magic Kingdom of outdoor stuff (hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, golf etc)

And the best part...they are building one about 30 miles from me!!

Wooooooo whoooooooo!!!
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by nbender »

macadore - I spent 3 months in San Antonio helping FEMA move the Katrina people into homes. I can't say enough about the good people, the good food, and the good music of your area. I miss San Antonio!
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Where is everyone from?

Post by carguy »

Especially on Cinquo de Mio (forgive the spelling...the 5th of May celebration) along the River Walk!! :-* :-* :-*
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by gunneyrabbit »

I always new that the Pacific Northwest would shine when the chips were down. Dayton, Roseburg, Portland and Seattle, that has to be some kind of record for the most members in the smallest geographic related area nation wide. Come on you guys, make a lier out of me and sound off for your area of the country. I know there are a lot more members out there, show us your colors; get on board and let us know where you all roost.
Gunney Rabbit. ;D
Last edited by gunneyrabbit on October 19th, 2007, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Where is everyone from?

Post by nbender »

The Pacific Northwest has always been the hot bed of 9x18. PW Arms is in Redmond, across Lake Washington from Seattle. Ok, not fair, because PW Arms didn't retail locally - but for years I've noticed that we in this area have more 9x18 pistols than most.

Or it could be that with Bill Gate's influence, we just post more to the internet. I'll ask him next time we're out jogging.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Where is everyone from?

Post by garry »

Hey Carguy, That Mexican Holiday "Cinco De Mayo" has something to do with them slaughtering our people and now they celebrate it here in OUR country !! . it has been awhile since i read about it, but , they had us trapped in a crossfire and mowed the US troops down to only a couple of survivers. Now ,they throw a party every year.
Bass Pro Shops~ What am I waiting for? They are building a New BPS on the corner of I-70 and rt. 291 here in KCMO. It is about 25 mins away. There is one across stateline from here in Kansass. I avoid Kansass whenever possible. As soon as the Missouri store opens I will go there . Have Y'all ever heard of the MO-KAN Border War? It is still alive and is celebrated almost daily across the two states. Nothing personal to any Kansims. Just good'ol fun ribbing.
G
torpeau

Where is everyone from?

Post by torpeau »

Hey Carguy, That Mexican Holiday "Cinco De Mayo" has something to do with them slaughtering our people and now they celebrate it here in OUR country !!
I think Cinco de Mayo was when the Indians showed up and helped the Mexicans defeat the French who were about to overrun them at the city of Puebla.
"The only time we see the middle of the road
is as we run from side to side." R.O. Clark