Like a rolling stone!

Info, pictures, advice...
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Like a rolling stone!

Post by bzinggg »

himmel,

No, she didn't have those psychotic undercurrents. I took a liking to her right away. She just knew the stakes and undertook the job with grit and determination. If she hadn't been as good as she was, I would probably have had to go back under the knife. Thank God for people like Nancy.
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Like a rolling stone!

Post by dolang1 »

bzinggg, Are you old enough to remember the Jockey Club in downtown Amarillo? I got purged there more than once in the early '70s. Later Don
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Like a rolling stone!

Post by carguy »

Bzinggg: I'm sorry to hear of your previous problems and glad to hear all is well!

Manic: I've sorry for the pain and suffering, glad all is going well, just "don't show the evidence"! :'( I believe you , I believe you!

Next thing you know bzinggg is going to make a bowl of cherry jello and re-enact his Nurse Nancy episode for us!! YUK!

The bottom line is that you guys are alright. ;D
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Like a rolling stone!

Post by bzinggg »

Yeah, I'm acouple of years older than you, but I don't remember the Jockey Club. In the seventies, I was in central Texas and by '73 working for Southwestern Bell in Dallas.
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Like a rolling stone!

Post by manicmechanic »

Well Tuesday went well, actually went into work for the first time this month. That was short lived. Got sicker than a dog about 1:30am Wed. Thought I maybe ate some bad pizza from a local deli or virus or something. Was throwing up till about 3am, then it almost felt like I was having a heart attack or something. I've never felt that sensation before. Only way I could describe it was the muscles in the esophagus reversed and were cramping at the same time. Weirdest thing I ever felt. After a couple of Tums and a little Vernor's ginger ale I got about an hour of sleep. Spent yesterday mostly trying to get some fluids and crackers in me. Then all of a sudden at about 1:45pm all my symptoms disappeared and a new pain in the left kidney started. So I called the urologist to see if he thought the whole episode may have been the left stone all along and he said more than likely. So he told me to try and get some more soup or foods in me so I could keep the pain meds down and to see him in the morning. Almost the old Nielson Schmielson, Put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning! Ya had to be there I guess!!lol. If I was still in pain it sounded like he was going to blast today, but since it subsided we're scheduling for either Mon. or Thurs., hopefully Monday.
Well that's all I have, other than feeling like I was about to die, everything here is GREAT!!
Damn bzinggg, I definitely don't want to go through what you did.
And carguy, you keep making my chest hurt with your wit, all my upper chest muscles are sore from puking it's not funny, but it is. Ya just need to stop. But then they do say laughter is the best medicine. And if ya throw a couple of vicadins in there, it's a lot easier to laugh too.
Looks like I may get a chance to work on the project 64 pistol, now that all the parts have arrived and I'll have a little more time to kill.
I'm sure glad you guys are out there pulling for me, I really appreciate all the replies and posts.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Like a rolling stone!

Post by carguy »

Don't you strain yourself...send me all the stuff for your project, I'll take care of everything and let you know how good it comes out. :)

I'm sorry to hear of all of your most recent pain...no fun. My wife has been ill for years with no diagnosis. Crazy as it may sound, every test time and time again comes back with nothing abnormal. So be thankful you know what is causing the pain and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Take care and send me that stuff... :P
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Like a rolling stone!

Post by bzinggg »

M,

I had morphine to help me out. Sounds like you're going through the meat grinder! I just wanted you to know that after you get through this you will be so much better! Hang in there, and may God bless you.

bZ.