S&B 9x18 at Samco

Info, pictures, advice...
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by trent »

haha, I remember years ago my family and I were in England and my mother asked for sweet tea and grossed out the person asking, aparantly they prefer hot tea with cream :-X
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by carguy »

Sweet Tea...what the heck is Sweet Tea?!

Thanks guys I appreciate the loan of the soap box and shoulder every once in a while. I do apologize for getting too political.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by normsutton »

carguy

no need we are all frends here

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
volfandan

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by volfandan »

carguy,

sweet tea with lemon is what we live on down here!
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by carguy »

Seriously...sweet tea is a tea that is already sweet when it is brewed? Is it a strain of tea that grows sweetened? Or do you sweeten it with sugar and then add lemon?

Us Yankees like Iced Tea too but you either get it with sugar (put your own in) or you get it with lemon (usually put your own in) both are on your own to have it to your taste!!

Personally I think iced tea has no taste to it at all so I am a lemonade afficionado (yellow/pink/add raspberrys to it I don't care...I do love my lemonade).

8~)
volfandan

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by volfandan »

you sweeten the tea with sugar right after brewing, while it is still hot (so it will fully dissolve). Some folks put lemon in the container of tea after sweeting....but I prefer a slice of lemon in the glass. Trying to sweeten tea on your own when its cold is difficult...especially with sugar b/c it won't dissolve.

So I can say something about guns in this post:

Have you cleaned up and shot that new Norinco SKS?
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by trent »

chick-fil-a has great lemonade...oh wait you probably don't know what that is as well... :P
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by carguy »

I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!!!

I lived in the Rochester, NY area for a couple of years (part of some relos with my career before the children were in school) and there was a Chick-Fil-A at a mall we frequented and the food was AWESOME! I used to sit in the food court and eat while the kids rode a full size carosel that was inside the mall. It was great Merry-Go-Round horses, the brass ring and everything!! I don't recall the lemonade but the food really was great.

I moved back to the Boston area in 1989 and there was actually one in a local mall (don't know if it is still there or not anymore) so I get around a little.

Back to guns: I just picked up the SKS this morning, was going to clean and shoot it ( I have a few rounds) at the club but the range was closed as we frequently rent it out for training and qualification purposes to local area police departments.

As I entered to do the paperwork there were full size human targets everywhere, boxes of ammo and cases of goodness knows what (weapons of some sort) scattered all over the place!!

So needless to say I didn't get to play. But I'll try to do so over the weekend.
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by himmel »

haha, I remember years ago my family and I were in England and my mother asked for sweet tea and grossed out the person asking, aparantly they prefer hot tea with cream :-X
Yeah, they treat their tea like we do coffee --take it with sugar and milk, or plain --I don't think they even offer the lemon option... :o
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

S&B 9x18 at Samco

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Anj,
That is the funniest thing that I have ever seen, where did you find it and may I have permission to use it in the future.
G.R.