National gun protest day

Info, pictures, advice...
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

National gun protest day

Post by trent »

can a regular joe (without a ffl or crl) but ammo from sog? I was reading in their rules and it was a bit vague.
redfestiva

National gun protest day

Post by redfestiva »

Nice, nice young lady I dealt with...of course heaven forbid I paid attention to her name so I could ask for her again and maybe establish a relationship with someone!!! :'( idiot that I am! :'(
Have you tried "E Harmony.com" :P
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

National gun protest day

Post by anjdrifter »

ask for connie if no luck with Harmony.com ;D
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

National gun protest day

Post by abwehr »

Well guys, to commemorate the National Gun Protest Day..... I bought a rifle. This is another RC K98k from Ben at Classic Arms. Since I was out of town, I asked him to ship yesterday since I will be home today to receive it. It is a 1943 "bnz" (Steyr) in the early no letter block. Actually the S/N is in the SS block, but it does not have the single rune stamped on it. Of course it will be a total mismatch like all the RC K98ks, but it is supposed to be very nice!

I have the one I bought week before last apart now and hope to have it cleaned and reassembled today. I will get photos of both tomorrow and post.
mikeh1

National gun protest day

Post by mikeh1 »

I protested National Gun Protest Day by buying a gun safe ($289 for a 10-gun Sentry safe) and some cleaning patches at my favorite local gun shop, even though a day late, 8/29. :P
mikeh1

National gun protest day

Post by mikeh1 »

Depends where you live, some localities require a FFL of some kind to buy ammo. Some you can't order ammo at all.

can a regular joe (without a ffl or crl) but ammo from sog? I was reading in their rules and it was a bit vague.
michaelap

National gun protest day

Post by michaelap »

trzeci98 Hey brother I am new to these P-64s but I am not new to these liberal folks at brady. They already fight legal guns on a daily basis. They teach their children that guns equal evil. It is hard now that I've been a father for three years I now have to keep my hate in check so I can teach my daughter why we are better than these people who hate Americas freedom. On a lighter note this would have been a great day to teach my little girl how to shoot spit balls!!
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

National gun protest day

Post by carguy »

You can do with SOG whatever you can legally do in your state. If you are required to have an FID card or License To Carry or just a Drivers License they will require you to fax a copy to them and sign an Ammunition Waiver stating that you are legal to purchase ammo in your state. Check out the website all the information is there.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

National gun protest day

Post by trent »

I'm in Georgia, so all ammo is go, so I assume SOG does accept orders from civies then?
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

National gun protest day

Post by carguy »

Absolutely, I have a C&R but that just gets them to ship me C&R eligible firearms...nothing to do with ammo.

I say go for it, shouldn't have a problem at all.