Polish Iron Grips/ For Sale

Info, pictures, advice...
Polishiron68

Polish Iron Grips/ For Sale

Post by Polishiron68 »

Greetings All,
Im not sure how this will conform to the forum rules. But here goes.
Im Russ Burchfield the owner and operator of " Polish Iron Grips".
The entire operation is available for acquisition. I have been shut down for awhile to wind down our life in anticipation of my wifes retirement. And we will be making some life changes.
The little business has been fun and very profitable.
Bust mostly the ability to use my meager skills to serve this loyal community has been the greatest reward.
I can only hope if there is a new operator, that they will continue to serve the community with the same dedication to service as i have.
I have had many inquiries. But have rejected all. I dont need the little money im asking for the process equipment, inventory, master models, molds, website, recipe's, etc.
First, the prospect should be familiar with the pressure casting process and the associated materials.
The prospect should be able to respond to orders immediately and keep up with production. Its really not a part time job unless you are retired and can get parts out when the order comes in. I dont want to tell anyone how to run a small business. But this is how i did it. And if a customer wants a refund. They get it. No questions asked. I just want my part back. etc. Service first. Rewards will come as your reputation builds.
If interested. Send a P/M.
Best regards,
Russ...
Mercs

Re: Polish Iron Grips/ For Sale

Post by Mercs »

Having purchased your grips before, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in the future, thank you for innovating, and also for trying to pass down the successful business model you have created and fostered throughout the years. One can tell by reading this how genuine you are, and it is quite touching. If I had the knowledge you require, I would be all over this! Take care Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk