Competition

Info, pictures, advice...
bartos061

Competition

Post by bartos061 »

Hi,
Come one guys, Nobody?

OK

This competition will end 11.05.2006 at 8:00pm Person with the best score win little award ;)

I can't tell what award but I can tell that will be something connected with P-64 ;) ;D

Don't give up, take Your CZAK's and kill that target ;D

bartos

PS. And don't cheat >:(. This is only fun. :D
xelloss

Competition

Post by xelloss »

Weather here is bad, or else (believe you me ;D ;D ;D) there'd be a lot more range time going on... Hopefully this weekend will be nice enough for it...

-Mark
bartos061

Competition

Post by bartos061 »

Hi, of course I believe You ;D. In Poland we have middle of the winter. This kind of weather is not ideally for shooting to.

bartos
mikethewreck

Competition

Post by mikethewreck »

45, 44, 42, 41.

Shot at a 20 cm copy of the 75 cm target.
novgarod

Competition

Post by novgarod »

Tried the single hand Polish Drill again at 27 meters using my new 1968 CZAK with the original hammer spring. Windy today at the range and 42 degrees - used fingerless gloves and my top score was 42, 3 points under my best. The gun was unissued and stiff and the safety dropped twice during the first 15 rounds (expected, based on my previous P-64 experience as well as from other forum reports) and then it was fine. In fact, its operation was then flawless thru 50 more rounds. The SA action was not nearly as smooth as with my 1975 fitted with an 18# Wolff spring. Shooting with one hand at that distance is just plain tough - either I was stringing my shots while trying to find the best grip or was, being left handed, grouping to the right of the bull due to trigger pull. Oh yes, I noticed a crack had developed in my left thumb rest grip . . . again not a surprising observation based upon others on the forum - need to get some grips from Zeeborg!

Next time out I will shoot both P-64s as I normally shoot, with two hands, and also see how tight the groups will be using a rest.

Bartosz described an officer that shot a perfect score of 100 with 10 shots on an olympic target - that bullseye has a 50 mm diameter which is only half the diameter of the bullseye used in the above Polish Drill. Amazing! What was the serial number of HIS gun??? I think Classic Arms has it still available in chrome . . .
warthog

Competition

Post by warthog »

I know I am getting me one of those chromed ones for sure. As soon as they open tomorrow.
Gonna put my new hot pink grips on it. HOOO DADDY!
onapar

Competition

Post by onapar »

My new grips are on thier way from zee then I am sure my aim will improve with my pretty gun.
talon

Competition

Post by talon »

Hello anwehr,

Most correct.. Static shooting for "distinguish score" or for "qualification" is a whole different discipline. When in the process of restoring safety one must learn to shoot, move, cover and load under stress should be practiced practiced and practiced again.

Shooting drills from cover, from the ground on your back, on the retreat or on the attack etc. relates itself to CQB. Practicing rapid double and triple taps (tap tap splat) is critical,. Loading under stress,and keeping fresh mag changes under cover should be 2nd hand nature.

Peace,
Tal~ 8-)

P.S. My printer is down, anybody know where I can get one of these targets? so I can publicly embarrass myself on the board :-[ : 8-)
Last edited by talon on February 12th, 2006, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikethewreck

Competition

Post by mikethewreck »

Earlier on this thread are the dimensions of the Polish target rings. Draw them on a piece of paper (or paper plate) and you're set.
talon

Competition

Post by talon »

Hello Mike...

Thanks. You know I read that post and it didnt sink in prior to my post :-[ Trying to get use to these glasses I guess ;D

Peace,
Tal~ 8-)