found a website

Info, pictures, advice...
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

found a website

Post by trent »

not sure if this has been discovered, but I found it while brousing around the net, I'm not sure what it says since it's in Polish.

the video at the bottom is oddly one of a baretta 92
but the link under it takes you to this website!

It may be written by one of our Polish brothers here, so here you go

http://www.opisybroni.republika.pl/P64.html
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

found a website

Post by blinddog »

Pretty cool. I can't read a darn thing, but it looks good. The video ain't too bad either. Its worth looking at, thats for sure.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

found a website

Post by anjdrifter »

what is really neat is the bottom link to our site
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

found a website

Post by trent »

too bad Babel fish doesn't do Polish...
barnett3006

found a website

Post by barnett3006 »

If you have the Firefox web browser you can download a tool called FoxLingo that will translate whole websites into English from most other languages including Polish. I used it to read the web page you found, it was a brief description of the pistol with some brief history. FoxLingo did an ok job of translating the Polish into English, although the English was broken and it seems that some Polish words just don't translate into English as there were still a few bits of Polski still in the English translation.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

found a website

Post by trent »

I found another interesting (although off topic) website, I make no claims about this company (ive never heard/delt with them before) but they seem to have some oddball guns for sale, so I figured, where there is oddball guns there is someone looking for said gun

http://www.paladinarmory.com/closeouts.htm
zbysiu23

found a website

Post by zbysiu23 »

Hi,
There is nothing new being mentioned ..at least for us...
however what is interesting is the fact that the picture of the CZAK is one of the US import version with the non-original thumb rest grip and etching "Cal Makarov , x18" which are the import addition, and that is being mentioned on the web page as well.. interesting because teh page has polish address has a picture of US import version of P64 and we are discussing it in the US ....there is no boundaries nor borders on the internet..great loop