13u, AAU Virginia State Baseball Champs

Info, pictures, advice...
tmann11

Post by tmann11 »

Gentlemen,

I apologize up front for this post as it isn't even gun related. My step-son played a major part of a team that recently won the 13u, AAU Virginia State Baseball Tournament. He plays 3rd Base, SS and Pitches and bats in the number 3rd spot. He was a major part of the success and I'm very proud to post this picture. He's on the bottom row, last one on the far right. He's a masher!!! ;D

They will be playing in the national tournament in July in Myrtle Beach, SC.

redfestiva

Post by redfestiva »

tmann11,
That's great! I wish them luck at their Myrtle Beach tournament. Will you be going to SC to cheer them on?
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

CONGATS!!!

Those were the best days of my life...coaching my children in their various sports endeavors.

By your post you are obviously very proud...good for you, you set an example of what a good parent does.

And most important ...GOOD FOR HIM!!

Win or lose the next tourney it doen't matter, enjoy the ride!
tmann11

Post by tmann11 »

Absolutely. I will be following them as far as they go....this could be a once in a lifetime experience. I remember in 1982 and 1986 (way back when) when I won the state baseball tournament at 14 and 18. When I see these kids, actually young men, play it takes me back.

What a wonderful experience. Next weeked we're following them to Baltimore, MD for another tournament.

I am VERY PROUD!!!!