Your location

Info, pictures, advice...
cruiser

Your location

Post by cruiser »

It would be interesting to know where we all are from? Go to your profile and give us a location. It can be as general as County, State if you do not like giving your city.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Your location

Post by abwehr »

cruiser,

There is a thread about how to post your location on a map called "Frapper"(think that is the right name) and it will show your location. Here is a link to the "Links" area of the Forum. Scroll to the bottem of the page you will see the little map and click on the "add yourself". You can add as much or as little info on yourself as you want. The link to the page is: http://p64.home.insightbb.com/links.htm
Last edited by abwehr on December 19th, 2005, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cruiser

Your location

Post by cruiser »

cruiser,

There is a thread about how to post your location on a map called "Frapper"(think that is the right name) and it will show your location. Here is a link to the "Links" area of the Forum. Scroll to the bottem of the page you will see the little map and click on the "add yourself". You can add as much or as little info on yourself as you want. The link to the page is: http://p64.home.insightbb.com/links.htm
That is Good, but you misunderstood me. If you complete your Profile (you did) all we need to do is glance to the left to find out a little about the person we are comunnicating with.
xelloss

Your location

Post by xelloss »

I'm a northern Indiana boy, myself... lol... ;D ;D ;D

-Mark
mikethewreck

Your location

Post by mikethewreck »

Where in Northern IN? (Wife born in Plymouth, family now in Mentone/Bremen, make several trips there each year.)
Last edited by mikethewreck on December 20th, 2005, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Your location

Post by abwehr »

cruiser,

I got you! I understand now, DUH!!!

Mine shows as Upstate SC and you are in Ohio. I lived for 1 year in Youngstown, Ohio while working on a project with General Motors at Lordstown, Ohio. Ohio is a great area and there is a gun show about every weekend within easy driving distance. I made a lot of good friends while there, and the people are GREAT!
nimble1

Your location

Post by nimble1 »

Be willing to bet that not many of you have been to Pine Island...
fjblackesq

Your location

Post by fjblackesq »

nimble1: Howdy--- been there, done that.... ur nieghbor in Naples -----FJBLACKESQ
xelloss

Your location

Post by xelloss »

Where in Northern IN? (Wife born in Plymouth, family now in Mentone/Bremen, make several trips there each year.)
Bit more northern than that, mikethewreck... Small town north of Lafayette called Monticello... However, a good friend of mine is from Plymouth, though she and her husband (a guy I've known since I was about 4 yrs old) now live in Indianapolis... If ya are ever going up this way, shoot me an e-mail and we'll go shooting... State range near here is real nice (+ its free, lol)... ;D ;D ;D

Indy's got some GREAT gun shows, esp. the 1500 table show...

-Mark
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Your location

Post by abwehr »

xelloss,

Yes, Indy does have some good gun shows. I was on a project with Delphi and lived in Indy for about 6 months. I loved the shows at the Fairground near downtown Indy!
mikethewreck

Your location

Post by mikethewreck »

Most likely will be in northern IN next year. Time permitting I'd love to go!
preacher

Your location

Post by preacher »

cruiser,

I got you! I understand now, DUH!!!

Mine shows as Upstate SC and you are in Ohio. I lived for 1 year in Youngstown, Ohio while working on a project with General Motors at Lordstown, Ohio. Ohio is a great area and there is a gun show about every weekend within easy driving distance. I made a lot of good friends while there, and the people are GREAT!
Did you know any Kings that worked there. One of my fomer neighbors worked there???
bradrock

Your location

Post by bradrock »

Be willing to bet that not many of you have been to Pine Island...
Bet ya I've been to Pine Island about a thousand times!
Burnt store Marina more than that! We lived at Punta Gorda for 20 years until Charley blew us up to Missouri!
I'm a carpet installer and worked your area a whole lot.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Your location

Post by abwehr »

preacher,

Sorry for the late reply on your post 20 Dec.! No, I did not know anyone named King at Delphi. I was in the engineering office and only worked with several folks there on a project in Saudi Arabia (a new battery mfg. plant). Seems like I spent most of my time on the phone to Saudi late in the evening, LOL!
cruiser

Your location

Post by cruiser »

So! bradrock and preacher. Where do you live? Welcome aboard bradrock.