An old Wolf Misshap

Info, pictures, advice...
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

An old Wolf Misshap

Post by himmel »

ohhh...yes, I get it--if I shoot the stuff at all, it'll be in the Mak then-- I may just wait and see if the gun-shop guy gets any complaints from anyone else first...
zbysiu23

An old Wolf Misshap

Post by zbysiu23 »

Hi ,

I have ordered four boxes of the new MilitaryClassic berdan primed ammo with red sealer around primers...to try...
Got it to try it in one of my less liked P64s....
Well... two hundred rounds without a single problem...the only difference was that it did not burn as clean as the Bear ammo...
Well after reading all the posts I will probably just simply..avoid it..
yet again no problems with 200 rounds of freshly ordered Wolf Military Classic 95...
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

An old Wolf Misshap

Post by nbender »

Norm, I haven't seen the current Wolf 9x18 bashed as you describe. It's been a long time since a malfunction has been posted to the forums I watch. I'll keep the eye open for the Wolf 100-grain and new Military Classic malfunctions, but for now I think it looks pretty good. Especially in light of Wolf going to a new factory with the 95-grain - let's not throw out the baby with the wash!
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

An old Wolf Misshap

Post by normsutton »

NB

you are probably right and I always will respect your opinion on factory ammo,
also there are going to be people out there they say I'm cutting my own throat because I could be selling extractors for the P-64 at $50.00 a pop and or there would be more parts available for the P-64,
I'm sorry I just don't trust WOLF ammo in any cal.of their Military Classic ammo
(trust is something that is earned ) I like to say that I wouldn't give wolf to my worst enemy but if he was shooting at me that's the kind of ammo I hope he'd be shooting at me
Wolf denies any problems with their ammo but they will buy back any unused ammo and pay for any damage but where do you get parts for a P-64

I just can't indorse a product that I don't believe in

I guess time will tell

NB please don't take this wrong , I have the greatest respect for you and what you do on fire arms and ammo and this forum
I just don't like wolf ammo and I feel that people should be informed

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

An old Wolf Misshap

Post by nbender »

Norm, I don't take that wrong at all - Wolf has earned the strong opinions that people have of it. I'm looking at the glass half full.