OT: Nice Guy Norm Sutton

Info, pictures, advice...
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

I know I'm not going to say anything new here but Norm Sutton is the nicest guy. I sent him a PM the other night asking questions about how he blued his CZ-82 and he insisted on calling me to talk about it. Well we just hung up after about 90 minutes on the phone. I'm not complaining about the duration of the call but we never shut up! We talked about everything guns & ammo. I loved it! He was kind enough to give me the directions I need to (maybe) try a project and then we enjoyed lots of other stuff as well.

Like I said, I don't think this comment reagrding Norm will surprise anyone thats been on the forum for a while but I just wanted to thank him for spending so much time with a novice like me. Norm is one of those people like papabear, anjdrifter, garry, grayfox and many others that make this forum fun.

Thanks
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

get in the long long line for Norm accolades.... and yes the others mentioned sure make this about the next best thing since white bread...
Last edited by anjdrifter on April 22nd, 2007, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by garry »

THANKS NORM
g
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by garry »

Thanks Carguy !!! G
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

Here I am again standing in line to thank Norm, so +4 with these guys Norm.............. ;D

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
danicrow

Post by danicrow »

you ol' timers are awsome, just kidding about the ol' timer thing. Your help and post are as enjoyable as they are helpful, and I think that we all are indebted to you for the info you provide.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

carguy

I enjoyed talking to you too and glade if I helped

I like talking to all you guys on this forum especially when I don't write worth a flip

but always glade to help when I can

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
kempin

Post by kempin »

Plus a couple to Norm, and a pat on the back to everyone who makes this forum civilized, useful, interesting and fun.

-Kempin
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by abwehr »

I am going to jump in here and give a Thumbs Up to Norm. He is one of the "Rocks" of this Forum!
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by garry »

From Dental Tech. to Gun Guru !! there is a double life deal there ! a mild mannered Dental lab worker by day, a Gun loving prince of P-64s at night ! Agent 0064-- Thanks for being there for all Norm ! You certainly deserve all the accolades ! And Thanks again for helping me and sharing your fantastic knowledge and Insights ! G
2001flhr

Post by 2001flhr »

New to the forum & new to 64. Norm's tech knowledge, frank responces and openness to share, his and a few others from this site are the reason I purchased the polski. The ease of info given is remarkable. I wasn't sure if it would be a good purchase, so I decided to research and found y'all to be very happy with yours. Acouple of other sites almost had me runnin', but after reading Norm's posts on perform & improvements I was sold. Thanx Norm. Bye the way now I have 2,and an lookin @ the P-82. I name is Dutch, and I'm polski-holic.
Last edited by 2001flhr on April 30th, 2007, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by garry »

Welcome Dutch ! Have a round of "shots" on me !!! G
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

Okay, I started this thread because I asked Norm a question and he didn't want to play typing tag, he gave me his phone number and set up a time. I sent him mine as well and we spoke for an hour and a half a couple of weeks ago. He is just the best guy, open, frank and knowledgable. As are so many others that I've interacted with in my short time on this forum...papabear, anjdrifter, bzzzing, Garry I could go on and on and don't want to leave out anyone.

But as my favorite radio personality, Paul Harvey, likes to say..."now the rest of the story". I got my CZ82 a week ago and complained of the crude, lousy grips and doubted my decision to buy from the supplier I did. Turns out it cleaned up great, shoots wonderfully and low and behold what shows up in the mail today??? A set of grips from Norm Sutton. He gave me one of the sets he replaced with Dennis custom grips.

Most everyone reading this will not be surprised that Norm did this for me. Few people compliment good work you normally hear about the problems and complaints. So I've made it a mission in my life to always compliment the good things people do.

THANK YOU NORM SUTTON. I truly appreciate you and all the considerate members of this wonderful forum.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

no surprize here about that and Norm you would be well maybe not that happens a lot around here...
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

THANKS GUYS

you guys are going to give me a swelled head ( LOL)

just trying to help out just like the rest of you do

THANK YOU

DICKFUNK for bringing use all together on this great forum

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage