On Line Sources for Ammo

Info, pictures, advice...
drummer

On Line Sources for Ammo

Post by drummer »

Hello everyone. First post and a new member. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first P64 and I'm looking for a good on line resource for ammo. I'm sure some of you have had very positive or very negative experiences so I'll ask for your recommendations. I'll load Hornady HP when I carry but I'm not picky on ammo for the range. What on line ammo sources do you recommend?
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: On Line Sources for Ammo

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum.

I have ordered different calibers of ammo over the years from sportsmans guide,, classic , aim, Graf & sons, ammoman. I would just pic the best price from the list of vendors.

gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=9x18+%28Makarov%29
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by robhic »

My favorite. Fast shipping and cheapest 99% of the time I've ordered: http://www.sgammo.com/
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke
chestertnted

Post by chestertnted »

I only use Bulkammo.com. They carry the full range. $200/1000 in steel, up to $350/1000 in Brass.
"For the Founders, the right of the citizen to be armed-they never imagined a world in which they would be disarmed for the supposed benefit of preventing access to weapons by madmen."
drummer

Post by drummer »

Thanks everyone for the recommendations.
SkippySanchez

Post by SkippySanchez »

If you have am Academy Sports nearby, I've found Monarch as cheap there as anything I've found online without having to spring for a 1K case.
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by robhic »

Try this: http://www.wikiarms.com/group/9mm it's a listing of a huge amount of ammo vendors. Plug in the ammo you're looking for and it goes cheapest (per round) to most expensive. Not just Mak, but ALL calibers.

Otherwise, SGAmmo.com is still my go-to guy!
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke
jkirkpatrick1

Post by jkirkpatrick1 »

drummer wrote:Hello everyone. First post and a new member. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first P64 and I'm looking for a good on line resource for ammo. I'm sure some of you have had very positive or very negative experiences so I'll ask for your recommendations. I'll load Hornady HP when I carry but I'm not picky on ammo for the range. What on line ammo sources do you recommend?
Have you tried gunbot.net?

I get a lot of ammo from sgammo.com.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
dwcopple

Post by dwcopple »

SkippySanchez wrote:If you have am Academy Sports nearby, I've found Monarch as cheap there as anything I've found online without having to spring for a 1K case.
Yes, that's who I use. They ship too, often for free