Virginia Tech Shooting

Info, pictures, advice...
tmann11

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by tmann11 »

Stakeholder,

BINGO!!! Right on, brother. If this would've happened during the times in the "wild, wild west", I guarantee that 33 wouldn't be dead. Someone would have shot him, period. The reason you don't hear about this type of massacre back then was because you KNEW everyone was carrying a piece and in short you'd get shot. This reinforces my belief in owning hand guns. However, owning a firearm requires responsibility and a safety first menatlity.

Tightening the gun laws will not directly affect or reduce the chance of this happening again.

Anyone???
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

amen tmann11.... i have been stating this since I can remember
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by himmel »

Preaching to the choir, i know--but you can't disarm nuts and crooks with laws, you can only disarm honest folks that way.
jdkdrd2002

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by jdkdrd2002 »

hi
people need to realize this is not a gun issue nor should it be used for a political platform for the anti gun people this is a mental health as well as a p.c.(political correctness) issue.this guy was doing everything but screaming out loud what he was going to do.all the liberal left will use this to try to get more gun laws.but that is not the problem.people complained about the guy but the law protects potential threats until the act is commited ,until then they say no law has been broken. then its to late.anyone who says only the police should have guns is a fool,did anyone see police go in,no it was all about containment.
and trying to set perimater.the same as colorado.i think our police are the best there are but they have to worry about the
news media trying to make them look bad on camera they get sued all the time.....................................................jerry
amd6547

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by amd6547 »

I would support one new gun law...one that would prevent any alien, legal or otherwise, from buying a firearm. If they are caught in possesion, boot them out. There is no reason they should enjoy full constitutuonal rights till they become citizens. This nut case has lived here over ten years, and still has a green card? and he can buy firearms with it?
"I was so much older than, I'm younger then that now..."
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

I think that I tend to agree, and if those that become full citizens through the natralization process choose to carry or purchase, fine but until they have reached that stage, those aliens can go back to their nation if the want to carry so bad. I am not sure how relevent this is to a gun forum, but just recently here in Virginia Beach there was a guy from Mexico, who killed two teenage girls in a car accident while DUI, well he had been pulled over in Chesapeake, Va four times for DUI. Well because the city of Chesapeake has what is called a Safe Haven Law, the authourities were never informed that he was here Illegal while on bond. So after four DUI's he was put on bond, and killed two girls not even graduated from High School yet. I know there are lots of typos.......
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by garry »

no s**t man !!! what the heck is our "liberal" side of society thinking?
making it tough on the legal tax-paying citizens just so they can give everything to the new NOT LEGAL people?
been there done that and they didn't learn. duuuurrrrrrr it would be real easy to pop a vein on this subject.
Bahgdad got bombed like crazy this morning. Why don't the libs go take "the iraqi's" guns first? . try to enforce lib law on iraq . hahahahahaha
G
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

The same law is in Virginia beach and there for the guy will serve his sentence here, while our tax dollars pay for it, and then they will think about deporting him.
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

lol I like that.... take a gun from every agressive towel head we can grab and then sell the weapons to collectors and enthusiasts like us.
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

how does that sound.
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

I also must agree that the whole thing that happened a VT should not be about guns and gun laws, however , we are all smart enough to know that those f******g liberal democ*RATS are going to blow it out of proportion and do what ever it is that they can do in order to restrict the law abiding citizen from having as many guns as we can afford.
and that if someone is determined to get a gun illegally they will, that is just the way it is......
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by rlj102468 »

They just shot down a bill in the state house in Fl. that would have given us the right to carry in our cars even if our jobs said no guns on property ( like mine does). The reason for not passing the bill stated by the rep from Winter Haven (I believe that was where he was from) was that it was not right to vote on such a bill after such a thing happened like in Va. What a crock of shit to use this as an excuse to cave to the librals who are taking control. Please contact your local gov. and let them know how you feel about this and any other issues facing our great nation. Keep the faith and maybe our kids can have the rights we were promised by our founders!
C-Ya, Bobby J.
Last edited by rlj102468 on April 18th, 2007, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by garry »

oh my ... calm down
lol G
Those Bast*rds ! They killed Liberty !
zbysiu23

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by zbysiu23 »

hi,
it is very unfortunate that nobody in VT was able to defend themself nor others, because the gun control , people did not have a chance against a mad men and a weapon in his hand..
it is very difficult to protect the free democratic society against mad people psychos and terrorists...
As far as the green card holders go I do not think that has anything to do with being psycho or mad...right now hundreds of green card holders defend the freedom of our country in Iraq, and Afganistan...there are some federal jobs that require citizenship yet joining the armed forces or working as an armed security guard among many others does not..those guys do great job and their blood is as red as ours..
Last edited by zbysiu23 on April 18th, 2007, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by carguy »

Maybe I'm not totally up to speed, are you saying the guns he had were legal!? Why were the serial numbers filed off then? The courts ruled he was a danger to others in 2005...where are the antis now, they should be screaming about the courts, the DAs office, law enforcement, even VT admin they all had to know of the court opinion back then.

Did you see the photos/video he sent NBC? This kid was a nut bag threatening pictures of him with handguns, a "hammer", a knife to his own throat anad a pistol to his own head! He should have pulled the trigger back then, piece of $h_t!