Virginia Tech Shooting

Info, pictures, advice...
redfestiva

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by redfestiva »

Normsutton,
That really tells it the way it is, what an excellent point it makes.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by garry »

yep. it all starts at home. we are all born nekkid ,pure of heart and equal, where does this greatness get derailed? pretty obvious.
That post is very sad/accurate/ realistic and states the answer all at once ! Thanks for sharing that ! G
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

thanks for that norm, kids need a good woopin every now and then, when I would get mine, I was told to go and read the bible after words, then pray and then it was back to chores, I hated that dang farm, now that we live in Virginia beach, I miss the country.
fvm2256

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by fvm2256 »

You are correct Norm this social crap storm started with the list you provided and finished with the breakdown of the family unit. From families not interacting as a family, not having meals together, no structure.... Parents not being parents... Few children born after 1968 had the disciplining we received from our parents which in my opinion taught respect and built character. I worked in so-called higher education in Massachusetts for 16 years and watched the nations youth and education system digress in unison.