Virginia Tech Shooting

Info, pictures, advice...
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

h**l yeah, that freakin' s.korean scum..... anyways...... I just hope that our right are spared and that the NRA helps to lobby with our best interests in mind..... ALSO my prayers are out there for all that were involved,
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by anjdrifter »

hey guys calm down alittle here..
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

sorry touchy subject...... I feel sorry for the students who survived this ordeal, they have this terrible series of events happen just three weeks before they were about to go on break. so now they are up there and have a mild sense of a support group and then they have to go home to recount all of the events again when nosy people and local reporters bum rush them for the scoop....... I hope that all get the help and support that they need and deserve, including the families of those who lost loved ones.

Happy shooting to all and My prayers go out to all...... take nothing for granted. especially every opportunity that you get to shoot.
danicrow
ps be safe
Last edited by danicrow on April 18th, 2007, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by rlj102468 »

No need to bring race or creed into this. Many of the nut jobs around have been as American as me or you ( I guess, not knowing you). The main problem ,outside of the horrible shootings themselves, is that they are already taking away rights and using this as a stepping stone. No matter if you think this is just a game to be laughed at, it is a step in the wrong direction for the nation to be going in. Will you be laughing when they come to take your guns from you? Ask many of the people who just sit back and said to let it ride, when Hitler started his little games with Germany, what they think now about just sitting back. Not that this is in anyway close to what happened then , but it always starts with one little thing. Please call or write your elected officals and let them know how you feel!
C-Ya, Bobby J.
zbysiu23

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by zbysiu23 »

...again...do not think being crazy mad or psycho has much to do with ones race...
redfestiva

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by redfestiva »

Looks like lunitic copy cats are coming out of the woodwork now. I understand they had a 14 yr old in Florida and several bomb threats scattered around the country in schools. California had 36 schools in lockdown today over some nut case making threats. There are a lot of sickos out there and some people wonder why a person would want to carry a firearm for protection. Every internet poll Ive seen concerning opinion on increased gun control is way heavy on NO more gun control, won't work. Let's hope that is a good sign.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by abwehr »

Hello All,

I have been out of town and could not access the site for a couple of days, and I want to say THANKS for keeping this thread civil. I know we all have our thoughts and opinions on this unfortunante situation, but with the Anti-Gun lobbies hitting us hard right now, we have to make sure we keep focused. More gun control is not the answer!
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

+1 abwehr....
fvm2256

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by fvm2256 »

Right on Garry.... I agree completely with your statement. On the shooter when he was sent for psych treatment the judge failed to make treatment mandatory and thus didn't have to make the report to FBI that's why the nutbag could make the purchase. Left wingnut judge probably didn't want to scar the nutbag. May God bless the victims and thier families.
A favorite Quote of mine included below
Cesare Beccaria
On Crimes and Punishment, quoted by Thomas Jefferson in Commonplace Book
Category: Arms
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
Reference: The Commonplace Book, Jefferson (298-316)
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by garry »

guns don't kill people...people kill people...ban people..it's for the children
G
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

here recently on our local news in virginia beach va they were talking about an eight and four year old boy both staying at home alone and how they picked up daddys gun and the eight year old shot the four year old in the hand... later came to find that daddy had lots of drugs...... shoot daddy in the hand and then ask what the hell the boys were doing at home alone where they could play with daddy's gun.......
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

from the age of 6+ I have known where to find daddy's gun and that it is always loaded, but I was taught better than to think that it was ok to toy...... I never even pointed toy guns at other ppl....what is going on with these.....ppl.
danicrow

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by danicrow »

absolutely garry,... I think I mentioned that...
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by garry »

this is your brain on drugs=
this is your brain on drugs=
this is your brain on drugs =
uuuh ,
this is your *sshole in prison=

geez ,
everyone together= Guns are my anti-drug.
G
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Virginia Tech Shooting

Post by normsutton »

JUST GOT THIS FORM A FREIND

Dear God:

Why didn't you save the school children at
Bath, Michigan 1927

Houston, Texas 1959

Moses Lake , Washington 2/2/96
Bethel , Alaska 2/19/97
Pearl , Mississippi 10/1/97
West Paducah , Kentucky 12/1/97
Stamp, Arkansas 12/15/97
Jonesboro , Arkansas 3/24/98
Edinboro , Pennsylvania 4/24/98
Fayetteville , Tennessee 5/19/98
Springfield , Oregon 5/21/98
Richmond , Virginia 6/15/98
Littleton , Colorado 4/20/99
Taber , Alberta , Canada 5/28/99
Conyers , Georgia 5/20/99
Deming , New Mexico 11/19/99
Fort Gibson , Oklahoma 12/6/99
Santee , California 3/ 5/01
El Cajon , California 3/22/01? and

Blacksburg , Virginia 4/16/07?

Sincerely,

Concerned Student

-----------------------------------------------------
Reply:
Dear Concerned Student:
I am not allowed in schools.

Sincerely,
God
-----------------
How did this get started?...
-----------------
Let's see, I think it started when Madeline Murray O'Hare complained she didn't want any prayer in our schools.

And we said, OK..
------------------
Then, someone said you better not read the Bible in school, the Bible that says "thou shalt not kill,
thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbors as yourself,"

And we said, OK...

-------------------------

Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they misbehaved because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem.

And we said, an expert should know what he's talking about so we won't spank them anymore..
------------------
Then someone said teachers and principals better not discipline our children when they misbehave.
And the school administrators said no faculty member in this school better touch a student when they misbehave because we don't want any bad publicity, and we surely don't want to be sued.

AND now we're asking ourselves
why our children have no conscience,
why they don't know right from wrong,
and why it doesn't bother them to
kill strangers, classmates or even themselves.
------------------
Undoubtedly, if we thought about it long and hard enough, we could figure it out. I'm sure it has a great deal to do with...

"WE REAP WHAT WE SOW"

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage