Knob Creek

Post by garry »

being Phat is good, right? hmmm
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Knob Creek

Post by papabear »

Hey Papabear did you have to add stocky to the description? Mutt was the more "diminutive" of the 2 and Jeff was more "svelt" but in the context of the comparison of you and anjdrifter well, now that I look, he is shorter and stockier...but you could have said, "vertically and horizontally challenged". 8~)
You got a point about mutt being the more diminutive of the two, but [anjdrifter] is on the on the left, the tall one and me [papabear] I am on the right, the vertically and horizontally challenged one........ ;D I was describing myself.......I was born that way, but I don't know what happened to him, even without the glasses he is still ugly..........lol, but you gotta like him, he's a great guy.

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Knob Creek

Post by garry »

i am straight and i am round all at once ! i used to be solid muscle but a couple wrecks found me and put 6 screws into 2 x titanium 12" rods and some cages in between 3 vertebrae . so i just started gaining weight. lol My grandkids like me fat so all is good. and you guys can't see me from where you are anyway hahahaha G
danicrow

Knob Creek

Post by danicrow »

LOL... had to have both of my hips replaced and that did it for me. but I started losing again, which is awsome.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Knob Creek

Post by garry »

Dang man ! that is going bad on me too !(hips) this back deal has really messed with me and i am always overdoing it and hurting it more. it is hard to even stay fit, let alone be "tough as i ever was" . how long ago did you get that done? my bro-in-law had one done and is getting the other hip replaced wednesday. once something falls off, the rest start to dragging. lol G
danicrow

Knob Creek

Post by danicrow »

lol.... about 3 years ago.... darn all those martial arts classes.... but I feel much better now....
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Knob Creek

Post by carguy »

Sorry Papabear I misunderstood, self-deprecation is a sign of a strong confident person. And as far as I'm concerned no one is ever going to mistake either one of you for Paul Newman but that's okay, he don't know squat about firearms! 8~)

Now speaking of health, I'm turning 50 in a few months and my doc had me complete a stress test over the last couple of days as my dad died at 55 from a heart attack. All is good so now I can work on the walking and starting to exercie to get into shape again. I have a bet with a co-worker that if I lose 30 pounds by October (company meeting) I get a lap dance! So you can bet I'm going to lose that weight. 8~) And yes my co-worker is female and we happen to share the same birthday.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Knob Creek

Post by garry »

lap dance ... yum yum. i did that stress test where they inject something in you and i passed out almost immediately hahahaha damn i thought i was dying ! NEVER AGAIN !! I can't go for very long before having to sit or lay down, but i do the best i can and i encourage y'all to get out in the field and work yourselves hard and you will feel better later ! nothing beats a day afield for exercise ! fresh air makes me sleep waaay better anyways. good thing the P-64 is lightweight , all the walking i do at the range or the farm helps me alot !
Good health to all ! G
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Knob Creek

Post by papabear »

Sorry Papabear I misunderstood, self-deprecation is a sign of a strong confident person. And as far as I'm concerned no one is ever going to mistake either one of you for Paul Newman but that's okay, he don't know squat about firearms! 8~)
carguy,

That's ok, I realize that neither on of us are good looking, but we both got good looking wife's, wonder what caused that.... ;D and neither of us is rich either......so we got sumthin going for us ::)

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Knob Creek

Post by garry »

i guess that just leaves "whats hangin'" hahahaha
why does it always boil down to that? hahahahahaha
that , or poop. tee hee
Amen to the "good Looking Wives" !!! My wife is beautiful in my eyes because i got to know her heart first ! I am lucky and she is my "red hot, smokin' wife"
She is a winner !! in fact, she just won me 2 tickets to the INDY car race next weekend here at nearby Kansas Speedway !! too kewl !! 15 years and still dancin' together !! EVERYDAY!!!!! i hope y'all are lucky like that !! Hint to the younger guys,... Never sleep with someone you wouldn't marry !! you just never know what might happen to them ! G
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Knob Creek

Post by carguy »

You know what they say, you'll never see a beautiful woman with a good lookin man...he can't stand the competition!

I know what your wives see in you its what makes you all such great forum buddies. You guys are the best, you make this forum the best on the web and I'm glad you let me be part of it.

And why did you have to go there Garry? It is all about what's hanging...my belly over my belt, that's why I needed the stress test in the first place!! 26 years with the Mrs last week and I still don't know what she sees in me but I'm glad she sees it. 8~)
Last edited by carguy on April 20th, 2007, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Knob Creek

Post by garry »

hahahaha thats Great ! Thanks , man ! i still don't know what mine sees in me either. She wears glasses tho , so that doesn't necessarily play into my favor either ! haha
this is indeed a fun place to "hang" out with some really nice folks !
good , intellectual types are aplenty, (this coming from the guy who used the word "poop" on a worldwide platform! I'm sorry guys.) there is a "chat" function on this site that we can use so we don't overload the forums with fun stuff. I like chatting so i hope y'all will get on there ! if you open 2 browsers , you can chat on one and read the forums and surf on the other ! (That way it doesn't close the chat when you navigate away from the page.) i will be in the chatroom tonight while i am watching the Busch race ! uudin uudin !
G
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Knob Creek

Post by garry »

By the way Carguy, Thanks a ton !. Thats really nice !! you make it happen ! G
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Knob Creek

Post by grayfox »

Well I'll be married 29 years this May. They said it won't last because I,m 19 years older than her. So far, HBP is all I have, take a handful of pills a day, and I'll trun 65 this year. But we still hike, ride Mt bikes, and stay busy when we are not working.Image
danicrow

Knob Creek

Post by danicrow »

that's a nice shot, and you will see many more of these to come, Unfortunately I know a lot about the medical field, I work in a doctors office.... but besides this gun addiction which will be with me for life.... darn .... I work for pulmonary/ lung doctors... the Ironic thing is I can't kick this other habit. .... smoking.... I am working on it by telling myself that if I quit I can use the money a month to buy an extra box of ammo....... lol....sounds silly even to me