Thanks to all

Info, pictures, advice...
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Thanks to all

Post by grayfox »

As most of you know, I,m a Mod at HK94.com & a member of gunboards/tenn gun owwners, ect.
But I now spend 98% of my time here. The friendship & knowage is unbelieveable. No flaming, no bullshit, just a bunch of gun lovers that want to help each other. My hats off to you all.....
Thanks
Grayfox

ps..Hope to see a few at knob creek. 8-)
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Thanks to all

Post by anjdrifter »

thanks for the thank you but dont forget you are also part of the reason...

see you at Knob Creek al
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Thanks to all

Post by papabear »

+1 with anjdrifter, it takes all of us to make this board what it is and so a big thanks back to you grayfox; and see you at KC...... ;D

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
nicksterdemus

Thanks to all

Post by nicksterdemus »

That is also why I like this forum. We can on occasions agree 2 disagree w/o a bunch of screaming, name calling, fanger pointin' n family insulting. Besides if we do air out grievences it blows over quick enough n comes back 2 even keel.......................
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Thanks to all

Post by bzinggg »

;D

It does good to remember that acouple or three of us are harbored in a rather old body and our disposition can run toward the intolerant on occasion ::) ;D

The second point Nick makes is especially on the mark and what a great thing that is.
nicksterdemus

Thanks to all

Post by nicksterdemus »

Thank ya bzinggg. I attribute that 2nd point entirely 2 the blind hawg n acorn theory.....
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Thanks to all

Post by bzinggg »

A handy theory!
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Thanks to all

Post by nbender »

And my thanks to all too grayfox; and well said. I don't pay much attention to the folks here who have told me I'm a college frat boy, my slip is showing, and I'm the "Expert". It's the bunch of well-reasoned people who post here and can dialogue on the subject that keeps me coming back.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Thanks to all

Post by papabear »

+1 with all statements above, this is my home away from home...... ;D

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Thanks to all

Post by bzinggg »

And my thanks to all too grayfox; and well said. I don't pay much attention to the folks here who have told me I'm a college frat boy, my slip is showing, and I'm the "Expert". It's the bunch of well-reasoned people who post here and can dialogue on the subject that keeps me coming back.
All except sometimes you just can't let it go, can you? Sorry I got under your skin so! I told you, you just read it wrong. Let's move on, there, partner! ;)
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Thanks to all

Post by papabear »

All except sometimes you just can't let it go, can you? Sorry I got under your skin so! I told you, you just read it wrong. Let's move on, there, partner! ;)
Thanks guys [nbender & bzinggg] we all have different opinions and that is to be expected and we all misread things from time to time, it's hard to type feeling and sentiments in the typed word, but each has the right to express himself, its called "Freedom" and some of us fought for that right. "All Gave Some, Some Gave All" is a reminder of all the wars we have fought in including the one we are in now, its not a question of should we be there or not, or in this case who is right or who is wrong, or who misread, etc, etc, each has a right to express themselves. On this board it has been the custom to allow "to each his own" or agree to disagree. Lets hold to that custom and not divide ourselves. As I stated earlier on this post, this is my home away from home and arguing over such matter is of small importance. We had a saying in Nam, "It Don't Mean Nothing", the most important thing was making it back home, everything else didn't matter. Maybe you had to be in a situation like that to understand the saying, but lets respect our home here!!!

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Thanks to all

Post by papabear »

;D

It does good to remember that acouple or three of us are harbored in a rather old body and our disposition can run toward the intolerant on occasion ::) ;D
bzinggg,

Hey, I resemble that remark............ ;D

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

Thanks to all

Post by garry »

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Land that I love
Stand beside her, and guide her