New P-64

Info, pictures, advice...
doctor12004

New P-64

Post by doctor12004 »

I went to the gunshow in Orlando, Fl last weekend and found a vendor selling P-64's and other guns out of crates. Hah! I finally found a P-64! I picked one out that looked brand new - $149.95 plus tax and neics fee. Took it to the range last Wednesday. She shoots great. Never bothered with double action, but single action was sweet, just a smooth, sweet pull. Very little recoil (to me!). Anyway, a great pocket carry gun in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster. A nemesis would be good too, but I happened to have the unc Mikes. My P-64 is almost the exact same size as my Kel-Tec P-11.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

New P-64

Post by garry »

that is a graet price ! i paid 200$ but i think it was well worth it . that was before i started ordering online tho. G
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New P-64

Post by bzinggg »

I had similar enjoyable experience with my P-64s when I got my first pair from AIM. They were two of the smoothest little '67s and I felt the same way you did upon discovering what great guns they were.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

New P-64

Post by normsutton »

doctor12004

WECOME

From the price you paid for your P-64 you had to have bought it from Shona of http://www.ssmedwi.com/
if you have problems with your P-64 I'm in LAKELAND

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
drogers

New P-64

Post by drogers »

doctor12004

WECOME

From the price you paid for your P-64 you had to have bought it from Shona of http://www.ssmedwi.com/
if you have problems with your P-64 I'm in LAKELAND

NORM
Shona is at the Charlotte County Gun Show this weekend. She has no more P-64's. (or I would have purchased one)
doctor12004

New P-64

Post by doctor12004 »

Normsutton... Actually I had been corresponding by E-Mail with Shona at SSME, and had told her that I would be at the Orlando gunshow. She responded that she was out of P-64's, I even stopped by her booth on the Saturday!. I found mine at another booth, the folks there sold out of crates, and were from West Palm Beach area. The guy spoke with a German accent! If I had the receipt with me, I could tell you exactly who I bought it from.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

New P-64

Post by normsutton »

doctor12004

I think I know who your talking about saw him a couple of shows in Miami when I lived in Homestead and up here in Lakeland doesn't do the Lakeland show all the time but he has good prices on his guns sell a lot of Browny hp's when he gets them

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

New P-64

Post by papabear »

doctor12004,

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya here, you got a great deal on that P-64, and your in Norm's area and that is a great advantage too, Norm is our resident source for getting and keeping the P-64 up to snuff and operating as it should, he has helped a bunch of us with his advice and thoughts. Hope to see you here often.

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

New P-64

Post by garry »

Norm is great ! i had a question and all of the Sutton, i had an answer. sorry i had to do it Norm, sir. G