New member of the family

Info, pictures, advice...
Sergei

New member of the family

Post by Sergei »

I was never much fond of the gun given its unsuitability for a military role. A lot of my Police students come into training with these. Yep... it is still widely used by the Police. Pretty much the amount of people that hate them over here is equal to the amount that love them. Over the years I personally grew to appreciate what these guns bring to the table. After a recent talk with a fellow instructor from South Africa that we were hosting for a course I decided to finally break with the past and get my own. After two days of driving and searching, found this fellow:

Can't complain. Good buy.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: New member of the family

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum Sergie, that is a nice one.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
wlockridge

Re: New member of the family

Post by wlockridge »

Yes welcome Sergie,
These little pistols kind of grow on you. I carried a revolver during my 20 year+ police career because I valued reliability over capacity. After retiring I found this little gem and I have as much faith in it as I ever did most of my revolvers. I now carry it daily and probably won't ever carry anything else. Again welcome..
Bill
Shoot first, Shoot straight, and hit what you're aiming at, if you can do these things and have six rounds of ammo, you'll have two thirds more than you need to prevail.