mag springs

Info, pictures, advice...
jcs71

mag springs

Post by jcs71 »

Hi there. My name is real name is jason -forum name jcs71. My friend has offered to sell me his p64. It is a neat little pistol. I looked at wolff's site and seen they make recoil and hammer springs, but no mag springs. Is there any place I can get extra mag springs? Also where can I get extra mags as well? Thank you.
drogers

mag springs

Post by drogers »

jcs71

mag springs

Post by jcs71 »

drogers;
Forward supply says on their websight that they only sell to wholesalers. Did they start selling to individuals?
nicksterdemus

mag springs

Post by nicksterdemus »

"says on their websight "

I say throw a CC# @ 'em n see what shakes..........................
drogers

mag springs

Post by drogers »

Many of us have gotten mags from them with no problem. Scan the topics and you will see more info related to this.
b52stan

mag springs

Post by b52stan »

Got the same runaround ordering two recently. Told the girl our board members were offered the 9.95 wholesale price because we let Forward advertise here. Seemed to work. Will let you know when I get them.
She did say the invoice emailed would show 1 mag @ 19.95, and it did.

Stan
jcs71

mag springs

Post by jcs71 »

Thanks for the replies.
nicksterdemus:
I wish I had a credit card or even a debit card with the little visa thing on it. Bank would not give me one. I am stuck doing snail mail with money orders. If I get this pistol from my friend I would like to order a bunch of magazines, more than I would ever need. Like 10 to 15 or so. I am a mag junkie, plus planning ahead for the next president and his or her cooky gun restrictions that might come along and give us the shaft.
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

mag springs

Post by garry »

hey jcs71 ! it is a great gun and having many mags is a great thing ! There is a section on this website that several of us that have extra mags are submitting the magazine serial #'s on to see if we can find numbers that match or are close to our original #'s so we can trade or sell to members that want to do this so if/when you get some and want to search for numbers close to your original # -holler back on that section . ! "Do i have your magazine?" is the section title in the "general info" section. i am starting to reload for the 9X18 Mak since i enjoy the P-64 so much !! happy shooting!!! G