Real Clothes Flesh and Bone??

Info, pictures, advice...
truth

Post by truth »

Am I to believe, out of all the people on this site, no one: even the Polish cats that used to post here, No one has used this gun or this round in another gun {9x18} in anything other than Wet newspaper, water or some ballistic jelly. It is hard to believe that none of you have actually used the P-64 for its intended purpose???? What about the Bartos dude?? I would love to read a report of the real stopping power of this gun.
zbysiu23

Post by zbysiu23 »

Hi,

Well, that little red devil seams just right for the question...

I know that my father had to put down an attacking dog with his CZAK...the details , how many rounds what kind and the effect...well I guess I'll give him a call and find out...

My father was a fighter pilot and a "top gun" instructor in Poland...at some point the P64 became his side arm...

I know that he took part in couple shoot outs with the communist secret police ...wheather
anybody was shot ..do not know...

The airforce pilots considered themselves kind of elite and did not like anybody tell them what to do and what to believe in..the political officers hate them ...
Well ...it is very difficult to describe those times in Poland.. it would take a lot of space here..
I know that after duty they would shove the CZAK into the pocket or pants and off they went..
I will call Poland this weekend and talk some ...

zbysiu23
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

i dont think anybody who has ever had to use a gun likes to go into the details nuff said from me on this...
zbysiu23

Post by zbysiu23 »

Unless we talking dogs of course...
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

that I can agree to...at our other house in Va, we have a ton of wild cats that are really nasty.. my wife would use a hp on me if I did it so address on request.... LOL
zbysiu23

Post by zbysiu23 »

I guess we could try it on some wild game ....

I do a lot of backpack camping in our national forests and have to be concern with weight limits..my Black Widow always was my pocket choice 22 magnum better than nothing...
Well I'll be doing some backpacking in the bear territory so CZAK will take the place of my Widow..mainly because the front sight on the P64 is much smaller so will not hurt that much when the pissed off bear will shove it up mine .. well at least I will not have to aim for the eye..
b52stan

Post by b52stan »

Truth, go to your room with a glass of water(no meth) and take your presribed meds. MAYBE you'll feel better in the morning. Wish you the best, but if you wanna stick around, try to ease into this group after you have conquerd your demons. This is just my humble attempt to get you in the fold.
Stan
truth

Post by truth »

With all the concerns, ideas, and thoughts you guys have about this gun....How could you not be concerned about the real effects of a 9x18 round on a human being? You guys worry and wonder about every aspect of this gun, but not about the effect of the bullet on what it was intended to do! Ha Ha' Stan go to my room and take my meds Ha Ha' feel better in the morning. What has that got to do with the effects of this round on a human?? Is it so far fetched?? It seems really strange there is no info on this topic.
darrell

Post by darrell »

The round should be ballistically similiar to a 380. The bullet type, weight, and area hit would determine the effect. A .22 in the right place is fatal. If the army and police have used this round for so many years, probably in a ball form it must work. If are looking for maximum stopping power use a .45 or a 12 guage with "00" buck shot. The 9 x 18 in the hand of a trained shooter should be more than adequate. My people just don't want to get shot no matter what the gun and will back off. If a person hyped up on PCP is attacking you need a shotgun or .45.
zbysiu23

Post by zbysiu23 »

That is just it...
IT is military round has been used for many years ,
And as much I hate the soviets they have made some capable weapons and I am sure there are thousends of people being killed with 9mm mac as we chat.. Czechens, Putins enemies of the state, we have Korea , China... they bleeding from their heads right now...
Last week in the local paper there was a note about somebody shot with9mm mac..
I am sure we will hear more and more, then again maybe not..
Well, it is a military round that has been killing succesfully for years..
zbysiu23

Post by zbysiu23 »

I am back..
So ....9mm makarov was designed as military load and I personally believe in such matter will be most effective...It is not powerfull enough to strike with both penetration and expansion so I will stick with the penetration just as military loads ...I think it is most effective with FMJ
..put four of those into the torso and the bad guy will drop ...If you would like to be fancy mix one or two fancy loads..bird shot just for fun...
9mm mc it is a killer load...
truth

Post by truth »

Wow!! You, at least, thought about it instead of thinking it was wrong to even mention....We all have shelled out, lots of, money for, all sorts of, weapons. Would you be wrong to want to know how well they perform?? FOOLISH? I think not...
zbysiu23

Post by zbysiu23 »

I hope and I pray to God than none of us will ever have to do it...
And if we do I hope we are strong enough to live with that..
It is a tough sh....
If you do ..never look back just turn back and walk away.. or it will hunt you forever...

On the other hand target is just a target no matter what it is... never look back..

So lets make an extra prayer tonight so none of us would be faced with a choice like this..

But on the other hand... when they'll come I will unload everything I have reload get closer ..unload ..reload ,,get closer unload untill I am empty then I will get themwith the butt of the gun just to make sure...
truth

Post by truth »

All I can say, to that, is... "Work With It"!!!!
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by nbender »

This is a totally bizarre subject. I've never seen a request for killing information posted on any gun site. Personally, I don't want it posted here.

My interest lies with the history of the pistol, its variations, the modifications, its fine mechanisms, and its fine finish.

If you want to know if it can kill something I suggest checking out your Soldier of Fortune magazines. Do some research on ballistic information. Take your warped fascinations elsewhere.
Last edited by nbender on March 23rd, 2007, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.