Your Handgun Inventory

Info, pictures, advice...
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by carguy »

WOW!! I've been waiting to see that! Thanks I really enjoy the diverse collections everyone has. Great stuff, thanks.
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by beasleydano »

Here is what I have right now: Sig Sauer P-220 .45, Star Super Model A 9mm Largo, S&W 638 Airweight Bodyguard .38 Special, Llama Matial .38 Special, China Sports TT Olympia .22, FEG PJK-9HP 9mm, FEG AP-22 .22, FEG PA-63 9x18, Bulgarian Makarov 9x18, CZ-82 9x18, 2 P-64s, subject to change at any time. I have been selling and trading quite a lot recently.
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by carguy »

Okay, beasleydano...where's the pics??? That list sounds good but the pics will be great!!

Thanks for sharing.
b52stan

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by b52stan »

And Beasley, show us the pile of cash you've been makin'. Been watchin' your buys on the cheap, and sells for big profits.
You sure you're not a Pawn Broker?
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by himmel »

Hey papabear--those revolvers, P36, etc-- who makes them? Are they Armscorp?
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by himmel »

greyfox I agree it is an inexpensive weapon that has not been discovered read all the reviews or better yet try one or try and order one from the suppliers they are always on backorder.. I have owned six of them recentley ...I have an affiliation with a private security dept(as an advisor )for the private community they patrol) and have given them(everytime I replaced mine some one needed it ) up to the cause for the guys who need a weapon they can afford and depend on... anybody remember the bad rap the taurus had for years. as matter of fact at the range I use I see more jams with taurus and glock then the c-9..
I've read a lot of reviews, discussions, etc on the hi-points, the folks that like them like them pretty good, but the guys who don't like them really hate them! I had a Stallard Arms 9mm, about the same I think, I had difficulty with it myself, was able to trade it in for my Mak..
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by beasleydano »

Okay, beasleydano...where's the pics??? That list sounds good but the pics will be great!!

Thanks for sharing.
carguy

I'm semi-computer literate with a lousy camera. I'll see what I can come up with!
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by beasleydano »

And Beasley, show us the pile of cash you've been makin'. Been watchin' your buys on the cheap, and sells for big profits.
You sure you're not a Pawn Broker?
b52stan
I don't show this to just anybody, but you can take a peek:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217 ... ow-1-1.jpg
Am I a pawnbroker? I not only dispute the allegation, I resent the alligator! Seriously, though, it doesn't make much sense to lose money on a deal. Why sell a gun for no profit? If it won't sell now at the price I want, I'll put it in the safe and sell it next year for more!
Last edited by beasleydano on March 25th, 2007, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by papabear »

himmel,

Not sure what you are asking, P36 ? The only Armscorp in that group is the RIA MS .45acp. The three M36's and the M13 are all Smith & Wessons. Hope that answers your question.

Regards,

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
b52stan

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by b52stan »

Hey Dano, I'm just jealous since I can never bear to part with anything. LOL.
More power to ya!
redfestiva

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by redfestiva »

Hey beasleydano,
That link won't work for me. What is the photo? Now you've got me courious. It's not stacks and stacks of cash is it? ;)
Last edited by redfestiva on March 25th, 2007, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by beasleydano »

redfestiva

Try it again. Yeah, it's a pile of cash. I really cannot afford to collect much. But if I buy a gun, keep it awhile and shoot it and later sell it- well, it was mine for awhile, wasn't it? I would be better off if I could only decide on one handgun. I would have all that money for ammo!
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by carguy »

anjdrifter, sorry I was scrolling through and I realized I never answered your question about my 1911.

No, it is a Springfield Armory manufactured in 1918. It is a commercial slide converted by SA to a military slide and then distributed to the government. I gues there weren't too many of these.

I understand that I killed the value by at least 50% by refinishing it way back when, not realizing it had some collectors value. Now it is a really fun shooter, used to be a carry piece but will sit in the safe now that I got my Bulgy!!!
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by anjdrifter »

I thank you carguy... me I really never worry about doing somethingto any of my stuff since one I meet them I cant give away my friends....
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

Your Handgun Inventory

Post by himmel »

himmel,

Not sure what you are asking, P36 ? The only Armscorp in that group is the RIA MS .45acp. The three M36's and the M13 are all Smith & Wessons. Hope that answers your question.

Regards,

papabear
OOPS! Thinking airplanes... :-[ But you answered my question, thanks! How does the Armscor do?