New Member Saying Hi

Info, pictures, advice...
preacher

New Member Saying Hi

Post by preacher »

Preacher is my name and shooting is my game!!! ;D

I'm a WV Mountain Man that loves God, my wife, and the 2nd Amendment. I'm an easy going person unless you try to take something I love, then I get upset. I own a few firearms, including a P64, a few AK's, and some C&R rifles. My username is correct as I am an ordained minister. Contrary to what some people believe, weapons are Biblical and I try to do my part.

So.....Do you think I'll fit in here??? ;D ;D ;D
Last edited by preacher on December 11th, 2005, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fjblackesq

New Member Saying Hi

Post by fjblackesq »

Welcome Preacher, You sound just fine to me!!!
b52stan

New Member Saying Hi

Post by b52stan »

I second the welcome, preacher. Grew up just up the road from you in a PA Appalachian coal mining town. Been a lot of places, but still go back to the roots in the summer.
You'll do just fine here. Sounds like you got your priorities in order.
Make sure you put your flag on the Frapper map dickfunk started for us, so we can see about where you are in them thar hills.
Regards,
Stan
preacher

New Member Saying Hi

Post by preacher »

Already did. :) I'm not far from Morgantown.
Last edited by preacher on December 12th, 2005, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
b52stan

New Member Saying Hi

Post by b52stan »

20 miles from Somerset - Pa turrnpike interchange. Gets a little snowy and chilly up there in the winter. Still great deer huntin', though.
pshootr

New Member Saying Hi

Post by pshootr »

Welcome aboard, Preacher.

Nehemiah, Chapter 4, verses 15 - 23

When our enemies heard that their plot was known to us, and that God had frustrated it, we all returned to the wall, each to his work. From that day on, half of my servants worked on construction, and half held the spears, shields, bows, and body-armor; and the leaders posted themselves behind the whole house of Judah, who were building the wall. The burden bearers carried their loads in such a way that each labored on the work with one hand and with the other held a weapon. And each of the builders had his sword strapped at his side while he built. The man who sounded the trumpet was beside me. And I said to the nobles, the officials, and the rest of the people, "The work is great and widely spread out, and we are separated far from one another on the wall. Rally to us wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet. Our God will fight for us."
So we labored at the work, and half of them held the spears from break of dawn until the stars came out. I also said to the people at that time, "Let every man and his servant pass the night inside Jerusalem, so that they may be a guard for us by night and may labor by day." So neither I nor my brothers nor my servants nor the men of the guard who followed me ever took off our clothes; each kept his weapon in his right hand.

PshootR
mikethewreck

New Member Saying Hi

Post by mikethewreck »

Amen!
fjblackesq

New Member Saying Hi

Post by fjblackesq »

AMEN
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

New Member Saying Hi

Post by abwehr »

preacher,

Welcome to the Forum! I have to give you an hearty AMEN to your beliefs. I am a Christian and feel the same as you! I know you will fit in perfectly!
preacher

New Member Saying Hi

Post by preacher »

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. I am straight foward in my beliefs and it causes me some flack sometimes. So I have found it best to lay all my cards on the table right at the get-go and let the chips fall where they may. 99% of the time am welcomed just like I was here, but there's always the 1%. :)

If any of you all have been over at Gunco.net I am also Preacher over there. So I do tend to be a blabbermouth at times. If I start to talk to much, y'all can tell me to shut up. ;D

But I wanted to come over and get some pointers for the P64. And it's always nice to meet new friends. I have seen some of the other thread on how to lighten up the trigger in DA mode which is nice to know. When I first got mine I pretty darn sure the pull was around 57 pounds!!!! ;D

Some good info here. I may recommend a few friends that also own P64's.
Last edited by preacher on December 12th, 2005, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Member Saying Hi

Post by dfunk »

Welcome, preacher! Good to have you and I hope you enjoy yourself.
This message board was created for people interested in owning and actual owners of the little P-64 pistol. As there are no other resources out there, this is the one and only. I did the web site and this board in my free time, sort of as a public service. I don't get any money in any way, and the ads are from google - which I have NO control over. I do monitor this board every day, so profanity, nudity, and other offensive media related items will NOT be here. This board is family friendly. If you see anything to the contrary, please email me (p64@insightbb.com), or PM me and let me know ASAP - it will be removed and other types of recourse will be followed if necessary. If any of you have any suggestions or would like to see something up here that's not, please contact me or start a new thread and tell me about it - I'm always open to suggestions. Please, enjoy your stay and get in on the discussion. We are always happy to have new members. So again, welcome.
Last edited by dfunk on December 12th, 2005, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
preacher

New Member Saying Hi

Post by preacher »

Welcome, preacher! Good to have you and I hope you enjoy yourself.

......I do monitor this board every day, so profanity, nudity, and other offensive media related items will NOT be here......
Well, I will try and restrain myself. :o ;D

You won't have any problems from me in those areas. ;)
xelloss

New Member Saying Hi

Post by xelloss »

Welcome, Preacher!!! This is a great place with a lot of good people on it... ;D ;D ;D