Info, pictures, advice...
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Re: P64 Source....any out there?

Post by normsutton »

http://www.jgsales.com/polish-p64-9x18- ... -2476.html
http://www.robertrtg.com/p64mag.html

keepshooting.com the mags they sell are garbage, after market knock offs , get originals, don't buy into their hip , about the springs ,

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
blackblade

Post by blackblade »

Time sure flies. I remember buying these when they were about $140 at J&G Sales a couples years ago. With all the current political and economic conditions I suspect those days are gone so today's prices are about as good as it get. The best change for these pistols is that they became C&R eligible but at the same time vendors raised their prices in response because they were suddenly in high demand from collectors.
SMSRods

Post by SMSRods »

Kind of wish I would have checked Gander First. Still waiting on the one I ordered (no big deal, it has already shipped ahead of when Classic said it would, that's good service to me). The Gander near me has a beautiful p64 in the case for $250. Would have saved me $25 due to shipping/transfer fee's. Oh well...might just have to get another one.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Yea why not 2 is better than one and better than none :)
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
SMSRods

Post by SMSRods »

Now to convince the wife...
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Tell her it is an investment and actually it is as you should not lose on it in the long run.

See if you can equate the cost to a number of shoes which will wear out and do not appreciate in value, she may be able to relate to that. :)

Actually I told my wife once she was lucky we didn't live in a state that allowed Class 3 weapons, she got the point.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
SMSRods

Post by SMSRods »

Haha..... I like the way you think. Can't go wrong with the investment angle. And your right, it's good for my bank acct. to that we don't get Class 3 in IL either.